Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Hampshire Cammie Template Support Thread

I do have another questions regarding the section where the slider is contained. I wanted to turn the slider off for now (and use the slider in the center home page section at a later date). I would like to just remove the extra space between the header image and the body of the home page - the space that would have otherwise occupied the slider. I changed the height in the stylesheet here: #home-banner{height:250px;}. The height change is reflected in Firefox but not Explorer. On top of which the cart total navigation at the top of the page is just floating around along with the header search bar (Of course the header image I am using is also 1000px wide, which is throwing the positioning of those items off as well)

I don't mean to botch it all up and am using Firebug etc. to adjust the customizations in the stylesheet. I feel like I am overlooking something. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pea View Post
    What an excellent template - thank you!

I was wondering if you could possibly tell me how to remove the "Free Shipping" promo?

Thank you again!
    Please read the readme.html file that is included with the template for the answer.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pea View Post
    I do have another questions regarding the section where the slider is contained. I wanted to turn the slider off for now (and use the slider in the center home page section at a later date). I would like to just remove the extra space between the header image and the body of the home page - the space that would have otherwise occupied the slider. I changed the height in the stylesheet here: #home-banner{height:250px;}. The height change is reflected in Firefox but not Explorer. On top of which the cart total navigation at the top of the page is just floating around along with the header search bar (Of course the header image I am using is also 1000px wide, which is throwing the positioning of those items off as well)

I don't mean to botch it all up and am using Firebug etc. to adjust the customizations in the stylesheet. I feel like I am overlooking something. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
    To temporarily disable the slider add this to the bottom of your stylesheet.css file:

Code:
    #home-banner{display:none;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

As I like this theme for ZenCart I am wondering how to edit the slideshow pictures and the such. I know most of the themes have the slideshow in the define_main_page section in the admin/tools/Define Pages section, however mine is not showing up there. I have even checked the define_main_page file that was actually downloaded and placed on my computer located C:\..\..\..\..\hampshire_cammie\hampshire_cammie\includes\languages\english\html _includes\hampshire_cammie. and there is nothing there either showing anything about the slideshow images, links, etc.

Thank you for your time and help.
    RSprinkel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RSprinkel View Post
    Hello,

As I like this theme for ZenCart I am wondering how to edit the slideshow pictures and the such. I know most of the themes have the slideshow in the define_main_page section in the admin/tools/Define Pages section, however mine is not showing up there. I have even checked the define_main_page file that was actually downloaded and placed on my computer located C:\..\..\..\..\hampshire_cammie\hampshire_cammie\includes\languages\english\html _includes\hampshire_cammie. and there is nothing there either showing anything about the slideshow images, links, etc.

Thank you for your time and help.
    You need to edit the includes/templates/hampshire_cammie/comon/tpl_home_slider.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

hi i am hoping that someone will be able to help..as this is doing my head in ..
    I have this template installed

My problem is... i can't get facebook to find the product thumbnails, either using the provided share buttons or dumping the product url straight into facebook.

however facebook finds the thumbnails from the index homepage.

and if i revert back to the classic template , facebook finds the thumbnail images from the product pages.

any ideas.. site: www.betterprice4u.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by betterprice4u View Post
    hi i am hoping that someone will be able to help..as this is doing my head in ..
    I have this template installed

My problem is... i can't get facebook to find the product thumbnails, either using the provided share buttons or dumping the product url straight into facebook.

however facebook finds the thumbnails from the index homepage.

and if i revert back to the classic template , facebook finds the thumbnail images from the product pages.

any ideas.. site: www.betterprice4u.co.uk
    Are you using the addthis code that is included on the product info page in the template package or some other code?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

hiya Anne ,,, i am using the same Add this code that came with the module.. even when i just cut and paste the url into facebook.. i still get no images loading , or at the best the image in the about us is found..

i have tried a clean install, on a subdomain , and i get the same problem..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by betterprice4u View Post
    hiya Anne ,,, i am using the same Add this code that came with the module.. even when i just cut and paste the url into facebook.. i still get no images loading , or at the best the image in the about us is found..

i have tried a clean install, on a subdomain , and i get the same problem..
    This does not happen with the live demo here:

http://www.picaflor-azul.com/free-de...mpshire_cammie

I would backtrack and look to the modifications/changes that you have made to the site to see where the functionality stopped working.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

hiya Anne i tried a clean install with just this module installed.. but had the same problem when i easy populated the site with products..
    However i came across this solution using open graph in the html header file
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...from-a-product

seems like facebook are happy now ;-)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast