How does yahoo ppc conversion code get the order total? Below is the code but i do not see how it gets the total. There was at one time a plug in for it but when bing and yahoo ppc combined they do not use the YSM conversion tracking anymore. I put the below code on my tpl_checkout_success_default.php page and it shows up and works but does not give the order total. I remove so of the id numbers and put ***, i don't think it matters if i have it or not but since it is not relevant to the problem i just removed it.

<script type="text/javascript"> if (!window.mstag) mstag = {loadTag : function(){},time : (new Date()).getTime()};</script> <script id="mstag_tops" type="text/javascript" src="//flex.atdmt.com/mstag/site/cd3dbd57-0cb2-44a0-aca4-0b8902d9c3f9/mstag.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> mstag.loadTag("analytics", {dedup:"1",domainId:"1758***",type:"1",revenue:"",actionid:"67***"})</script> <noscript> <iframe src="//flex.atdmt.com/mstag/tag/cd3dbd57-0cb2-44a0-aca4-0b8902d9c3f9/analytics.html?dedup=1&domainId=1758***&type=1&revenue=&actionid=67***" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="1" height="1" style="visibility:hidden;display:none"> </iframe> </noscript>

Is there a new plug in for this now? Or do i have to modified the code to get it to work?

Thanks,

Brad