Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bentley Classic Template Support Thread

I've broken something in your template. I've got HEADING_TITLE appearing on most pages, but not all. Can you point me to where this variable is called to display (not defined). Site is http://silocigars.com/silostore/

Plugin Contributions

BTW, the About Us, Conditions of Use, Contact Us, Discount Coupons, Create Account, and Advanced Search pages display fine...all others have HEADING_TITLE in place of main content - assuming there's a single or double quote missing, but don't know where it would effect _some_ files.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SiloCigars View Post
    BTW, the About Us, Conditions of Use, Contact Us, Discount Coupons, Create Account, and Advanced Search pages display fine...all others have HEADING_TITLE in place of main content - assuming there's a single or double quote missing, but don't know where it would effect _some_ files.
    I would recommend re-uploading a fresh copy of the template to your server.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I would recommend re-uploading a fresh copy of the template to your server.

Thanks,

Anne
    I did this, and still same result (less mods I had made to date). The following appears in /cache/myDEBUG*.log for four similar errors:
    Code:
    [05-Sep-2012 02:24:03 UTC] PHP Warning:  require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/content/17/9174617/html/silostore/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_page_not_found_default.php on line 23
    [05-Sep-2012 02:24:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/17/9174617/html/silostore/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_page_not_found_default.php on line 23
    The referenced line always includes $define_page variable. Is this set or modified in your template?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SiloCigars View Post
    I did this, and still same result (less mods I had made to date). The following appears in /cache/myDEBUG*.log for four similar errors:
    Code:
    [05-Sep-2012 02:24:03 UTC] PHP Warning:  require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/content/17/9174617/html/silostore/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_page_not_found_default.php on line 23
    [05-Sep-2012 02:24:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/17/9174617/html/silostore/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_page_not_found_default.php on line 23
    The referenced line always includes $define_page variable. Is this set or modified in your template?
    If you read the error messages you will see that the problem is with your template_default files and not the template files. Try re-uploading the files from template_default or just start from a fresh install.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne,
    Great template! Thanks for all your contributions to Zen-Cart. Perhaps I have broken something in my edits, I am in the process of updating my site and decided to use this template. All seemed to be going fine but when I started my cross browser testing of my "final" set-up, I discovered the slider is not sliding in Safari or Chrome. I've tested in FireFox and IE9 and they both work fine. Could you direct me to an area that I may have messed up?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by duffy View Post
    Anne,
    Great template! Thanks for all your contributions to Zen-Cart. Perhaps I have broken something in my edits, I am in the process of updating my site and decided to use this template. All seemed to be going fine but when I started my cross browser testing of my "final" set-up, I discovered the slider is not sliding in Safari or Chrome. I've tested in FireFox and IE9 and they both work fine. Could you direct me to an area that I may have messed up?
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look. I can tell you that the slider does most definitely work in chrome and safari. See the demo here:

Bentley Classic Free Zen Cart Template Demo

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Sorry about that. The link is http://www.nutrolls.com/store It is semi live, functioning checkout with payment and shipping etc.

Yes, I know it works in all browsers, that's why I think I broke something.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by duffy View Post
    Sorry about that. The link is http://www.nutrolls.com/store It is semi live, functioning checkout with payment and shipping etc.

Yes, I know it works in all browsers, that's why I think I broke something.
    I just checked the site in chrome and the slider is working fine.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I installed the template and was working my way through the Read Me page. Everything was working well and I was getting the results that I wanted. When I got to the footer portion of the Read Me file a problem cropped up for Step #11.

When I went to the Tools>EZ-Pages,the drop down menu shows that the Footer page is there but when I select it nothing is displayed, in fact none of the items in the list does. (This includes Header, Sidebox, Page Title, Page ID, Title).

I do not know if this is a template issue or a general type issue, could you please help?

Thank you

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast