Page 56 of 163 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200+ (new features)

Do you get memory exhausted error in php5.4? My site is getting this http500 error when customers try to login to their accounts with nothing in the shopping cart. The error log refers to seo.url.php.
    PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1605959449 bytes) in /home2/zzzz/public_html/includes/classes/seo.url.php on line 215
    Code:
    if(defined('SID') && zen_not_null(SID)) {
    I am not quite sure what is the cause of this error since disable seo url the problem persists.
    Also, there is no problem in php 5.2. Can anyone in this thread shed some light on what might be wrong with my site? Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kagaroo View Post
    Do you get memory exhausted error in php5.4? ...
    Not in my test environments (PHP 5.3, 5.4.12 - I did have some other unrelated issues with 5.4 less than 5.4.12, 5.5)

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1605959449 bytes) ...
    This appears to be something other people are randomly encountering as well under PHP 5.4 (not specific to this module). You may want to drop down to PHP 5.3 at this time. The code you referenced is used in both the stock Zen Cart and this module. I know the Zen Cart team is actively looking into a solution.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

You are right. I also suspect that this is caused by this module. But the solution listed in the thread you gave did not solve my problem. I tested in fresh zc 1.51 in php5.4 and got no issue. It must be our own code or modules causing the problem. Since the error refer this module, I just want to know whether any one in this thread experience this same thing. Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

I can state in no uncertain terms the issue is not caused by this module. The line you are referencing calls A) a core PHP function and B) a core Zen Cart function (not altered by this module and calling mostly core PHP functions). How are those generating a 1.6G request to be stored in memory?

You can also try disabling the individual "caches" for products and categories. Should not affect the posted lines of code in anyway, but will lower the memory footprint of this module.

Corrupted Uploads are another item you can check: Make sure when transferring the files using an FTP program it uses "text" not "binary" for PHP files. Also double check any manual merged files to ensure the documents are in the correct character set (and not mixed character sets from a copy / paste). The distributed files are encoded using UTF8 (you can try converting to US-ASCII if your hosting provider has issues with UTF8 encoded PHP files).
    Last edited by lhungil; 4 Dec 2013 at 07:40 PM.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!

Plugin Contributions

Default Updated "1_affected_files_152" pre-release available for testing

For those of you who may wish to use this module under Zen Cart 1.5.2 RC2 (beta status), I have attached a copy of the "1_affected_files_152" built against Zen Cart 1.5.2 RC2.

The code is in no way final, but should get one started.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated "1_affected_files_152" pre-release available for testing

I loaded Unltimate SEO 2.212 but site gives empty page now. Nothing in the logs.

Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post
    If you are running an official version of Ultimate SEO URLs >= 2.200, please post answers to the following questions in the support thread
    • Current Version of Zen Cart? >1.5.1
    • Was Zen Cart upgraded from an older version? > No, fresh 1.5.1 install
    • Was Ultimate SEO URLs previously installed? > No, this is the first time I am loading it.
    • Was any other tool generating alternative URLs for Zen Cart previously (or currently) installed? > NO
    • Contents of your .htaccess file? > At the end of the post
    • What is the website (a link - so we can see what is happening)? > www.3rdbrakeflasher.com
    • The messages displayed when installing / upgrading the module (step 5)? > GOt message that Ultimate SEO instlalation completed.
    • Any error / warning messages (Zen Cart debug logs or web server / php error logs)? > Nothing new in /logs directory
    • Are you saying you are uploading the files one at a time and then checking after uploading each file to see if the site is still working?
      > Yes. I am not sure if that helps but i was loading files (second time) one at a time and found that after loading I tried to load files separately. Zencart works until i load this file: ultimate_seo_urls_212\2_new_files\includes\auto_loaders\config.seo.php sites stops working.
    .htaccess:
    ###############################################################################
    # Common directives
    # NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:

Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteBase /homepages/24/d237084380/htdocs/3rdbrakeflasherV6/

# Start Ultimate SEO URLs

# Handles the new URL formats
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-p-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pi-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pr-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pri-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING } [L]

# Original (unchanged) URL formats
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-ezp-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=page&id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by slavka001 View Post
    I loaded Unltimate SEO 2.212 but site gives empty page now. Nothing in the logs.

.htaccess:
    # Common directives
    # NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:

Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteBase /homepages/24/d237084380/htdocs/3rdbrakeflasherV6/

# Start Ultimate SEO URLs

# Handles the new URL formats
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-p-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pi-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pr-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)/(.*)-pri-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$4&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING } [L]

# Original (unchanged) URL formats
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-ezp-([0-9]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=page&id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+)(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    I believe RewriteBase /homepages/24/d237084380/htdocs/3rdbrakeflasherV6/ should be RewriteBase /3rdbrakeflasherV6/ or RewriteBase /

Plugin Contributions

I agree with Design75
    Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    should be RewriteBase /

Plugin Contributions

Changed .htmaccess to

Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteBase /3rdbrakeflasherV6/

and

RewriteBase /

still the same.

Plugin Contributions

access to other files are still working \install.txt. It feels to me that php just does not produce any results.

I tried to remove .htaccess, still the same.