Page 32 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200 (new features) [Support Thread]

Next test: install -

Ultimate SEO URLs - Version: 2.110 - for ZC v1.3.9

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate SEO 2.200+ (new features)

Quote Originally Posted by ndickerson View Post
    1146 Table 'coolcase_coolcases.TABLE_ADMIN_PAGES' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT `page_key` FROM `TABLE_ADMIN_PAGES` WHERE `page_key` = 'configUltimateSEO']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Anyone can help with this fix? My stores dead.. I am bringing 1.3.8a to 1.3.9h.. the easy way
    The error message you're getting is caused by your plugin trying to do stuff with v1.5.x tables when they don't exist.
    So, if you're really upgrading only to v1.3.9h, then I'm guessing you grabbed a newer version of your plugin when you should have grabbed an older one.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Am sure it`s a known issue per:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...LE_ADMIN_PAGES

It is OK anyway... I am holding on to 1.3.9 series because I have custom codes for the store. So I can get by with the older one.. no worries.. testing now.. haven`t tested yet

Plugin Contributions

Ok guys, I upgraded 1.3.8a using an older version to 1.3.9h successfully with Version: 2.110 - for ZC v1.3.9

I recommend that.. am sure you'll have a stable version soon.. but for the guys like me who on a short timeline to get this upgraded.. this is a solid way

Plugin Contributions

In thread you say:

There is indeed a bug for 1.3.9h users upgrading the module from a version less than 2.210. ...
    Correct. To clarify for anyone else reading this thread the only people affected are those running Zen Cart 1.3.9h and UPGRADING from Ultimate SEO < 2.210 to the latest version.

This temporary workaround for those affected is to UNINSTALL the old version and INSTALL the latest version.

I am still looking for anyone who is still running Zen Cart 1.3.9h and is willing to BETA test a patched version. If you are willing, send me a PM and I will send you the BETA. Until I know 100% the 1.3.9h patches work correctly (in more than my test environments) I do not want to release the current BETA code.
    Last edited by lhungil; 15 Mar 2013 at 03:10 PM.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

I am running Zen Cart 151, and I keep getting these errors even after changing the admin back to admin and installing the Ultimate SEO

Filesystem Error: Unable to access '/home/public_html/adminincludes/extra_datafiles/seo.php'. Please make sure you uploaded the file and your webserver has access to read the file!
    Error Filesystem Error: Unable to access '/home/public_html/adminincludes/functions/extra_functions/seo.php'. Please make sure you uploaded the file and your webserver has access to read the file!
    Error Filesystem Error: Unable to access '/home/public_html/adminincludes/languages/english/extra_definitions/seo.php'. Please make sure you uploaded the file and your webserver has access to read the file!
    Error Ultimate SEO installation failed!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by weezee View Post
    I am running Zen Cart 151, and I keep getting these errors even after changing the admin back to admin and installing the Ultimate SEO

Filesystem Error: Unable to access '/home/public_html/adminincludes/extra_datafiles/seo.php'. Please make sure you uploaded the file and your webserver has access to read the file!
    Error Ultimate SEO installation failed!
    I see a missing "/" in between "/public_html/admin" and "includes". This usually indicates a Zen Cart configuration issue. Take a look in "admin/includes/configure.php" and verify DIR_FS_ADMIN and DIR_FS_CATALOG both end with a "/".
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, that was the problem plus I had to change it back to my admin name.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by weezee View Post
    Thanks, that was the problem plus I had to change it back to my admin name.
    No problem and thank you for reporting back that the issue was with your Zen Cart configuration.

I see issues with the Zen Cart configuration quite often, especially if Zen Cart is upgraded from 1.3 to 1.5. Many people just keep using the old configure.php files instead of generating new ones... and there are subtle differences between the versions (including 1.5 not requiring the admin configure.php edited when changing the admin folder name).

Plugin Contributions

I also have just had the same problem that ndickerson and others have had.
    1146 Table 'database_name.TABLE_ADMIN_PAGES' doesn't exist etc etc
    I have deleted the file config.seo.install.php and the store is working again.
    But what should i do to get this mod to work?

This is on a fresh 1.39h with no other mods.
    Its not an upgrade.
    I used the 1.39h folder only, not the 1.5 folders.
    I downloaded the latest release.

Also I see some french text in the admin for the mod, is that meant to be there?

Activar las direcciones SEO?
    Filtrar palabras cortas
    Categories as directories
    Restablecer la caché para las direcciones SEO
    Enable manufacturers cache?
    Introduzca las páginas para permitir la reescritura