I inherited this project after it was up and running so I am not certian of all the answers from the Posting Tips: here goes.
1. We are presently using: v1.3.9h.
2. I don't believe it has been upgraded.
3. Addons??? How would I determine this?
4. We use FTP.
5. Since I was not part of this project from the set up, I do not know what has been customized other than text and images added to pages.
I've searched the Forum and the FAQs, althought there are other redirect posts, they mainly focus on web maintainence or discontinued product. I have created a mobile site using GoMo - a Google inititave, powered by duda mobile. After creating the mobile site I received the following email:
The following instructions were given for the redirect code.We noticed that your mobile site http://mobile.dudamobile.com/site/natural-beef is live but your website visitors browsing on their phones still see your regular website. To get the most out of your mobile website, make sure your mobile visitors are directed to your mobile site by adding what we call a redirect script to your desktop website.
The only index.html file I could find is in the includes folder. Unfortunately, inserting the code into the head tag did nothing at all.1. Open your website index.html file and paste the redirect code into the <head> tag
2. Save the index.html file and browse your site on your phone