Plugin Contributions

Default Payment Module Installation Button

Forgive me if this question is ridiculous.

My website is complete and I'm trying to set up my payment module. When I go into ADMIN --> MODULES ---> PAYMENT all of the previous walkthroughs I've read state that there's an installation/edit button that should appear on the right hand side of the page and I need to click that to finish setting up my order. That column doesn't exist in the payment modules section; I have it in my shipping modules etc. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment Module Installation Button

Alright, so I figured it out. For anyone who has this same problem, you have to make sure that the payment modules you download are the only ones in the "includes/languages/english/modules/payment/" folder and the "includes/modules/payment/" folder; that means taking all of the pre-loaded modules out and either deleting or moving them to another folder. I hope this helps someone out, if there is someone out there who is more knowledgable than myself about the proper way to deal with this please do a follow up post. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jhowe View Post
    you have to make sure that the payment modules you download are the only ones in the "includes/languages/english/modules/payment/" folder and the "includes/modules/payment/" folder; that means taking all of the pre-loaded modules out and either deleting or moving them to another folder.

Um, no, you shouldn't be deleting the modules that come pre-installed with original Zen Cart code.

The key is in making sure that the modules you download are uploaded to your server correctly: language files to the languages area, and non-language files to the non-languages area. Payment module files come in pairs. Don't mix them up, and don't upload one without also uploading its matching peer.

But, no, do not go deleting the files that come with original Zen Cart.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have the radio buttons in the Payment Module and the Autorize.net (AIM) line has a green radio but it says "pending"......

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bcolby99 View Post
    I have the radio buttons in the Payment Module and the Autorize.net (AIM) line has a green radio but it says "pending"......
    At the top of that column where it says "Pending", you'll notice that the column-title says "Order Status".
    The value shown in that column is the Order Status that will be assigned to orders completed using that payment module.
    The meaning of "pending" is simply that orders purchased using that module will be set to "pending" status.
    IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE MODULE IS WAITING TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.