Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Social Login by loginradius

This module is working, but in Readme.txt the installation procedure is incomplete and you will got error if you just do what is told there, you need to do the whole steps mentioned at:
    http://support.loginradius.com/custo...n-cart-website

That involves creating all the Apps for FB, Twitter, Google etc and connect it to your Loginradius account before you can make this module works.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, does anyone know how to get this to work on SSL, or to switch it off when the site directs to the SSL parts of the website?

Plugin Contributions

WoW, Impressive!!!

I've finally got it fully working. Everything seems to be fine but as another user stated earlier, the instructions included are VERY vague. I'd suggest adding in the required setup steps at loginradius.com and also include the link to the zen-cart tutorial. Otherwise, people are going to be confused when they do steps 1-4 in the readme and get nowhere.

Other than that... ROCK ON BRO!!

http://www.contrive-it.net/ (may be down occasionally for maintenance so check back)

Plugin Contributions

So those that are using it, do you/your customers prefer this over COWOA?

I am trying to decide which route to go as I am seeing some cart abandonment when they hit the log-in screen that I would like to capitalize on.

Plugin Contributions

Hi All

OK I got it working but now I have an issue on the SSL pages. Does anyone know how to get this to work, as everytime someone goes to login or to any area on the website that is SSL it throws an error and it is with the social login.

Any ideas?

Donovan

Plugin Contributions

First up, I will say this is a great plugin. I was very impressed with the fact that I could login with facebook and it would link to my existing account.

What I can't get the plugin to do though is to appear on my normal login page. The online instructions mention that you can do this, allegedly by adding it to the login.php language file. Didn't seem right but I tried it anyway to no avail.

If anyone knows which file to edit, please post it up here. I also tried adding the code to the bottom of my tpl_login_default.php but that didn't seem to work either.

My website is http://www.secondnatureaquariums.com.au/shop/

Plugin Contributions

second nature, you seem to have solved the problem? care to share?

Plugin Contributions

I install this mod for a client, I think if you follow readme file and the online instruction you will be good.
    If you have problem showing up on login page you can paste the whole code here (tpl_login_default.php), maybe we can check.

Here is my client site:
    http://why-pay-retail.com/

Plugin Contributions

I am on my ipad now, i will post in a while. The part about the login page is confusing... Its either or and one is the tpl file another is login.php.

I assume it should be the default template's tpl_login_default? Imwill paste in about 2 hours back on by PC

Plugin Contributions

hi, i dont know what is the diff, because when I download the zip and copy to my server, it should have overrited the one on my server right? SO the code I paste here is the same as the one from the zip-> templates/YOUR_TEMPLETE/templates/tpl_login_default.php

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Page Template
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2011 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: tpl_login_default.php 18695 2011-05-04 05:24:19Z drbyte $
     */
    ?>
    <div class="centerColumn" id="loginDefault">

<h1 id="loginDefaultHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1>
    <?php  $subtitle_query = "select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SOCIAL_LOGIN_SUBTITLE'";
      $subtitle_query = $db->Execute($subtitle_query);
      $subtitle = $subtitle_query->fields['configuration_value'];

$apikey_query = "select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SOCIAL_LOGIN_API_KEY'";
      $apikey_query = $db->Execute($apikey_query);
      $apikey = $apikey_query->fields['configuration_value'];

$apisecretkey_query = "select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SOCIAL_LOGIN_API_SECRET_KEY'";
      $apisecretkey_query = $db->Execute($apisecretkey_query);
      $apisecretkey = $apisecretkey_query->fields['configuration_value'];
      if (isset($apikey)) {
       $obj_auth = new LoginRadiusAuth();
            $UserAuth = $obj_auth->auth($apikey, $apisecretkey);
         $IsHttps = (!empty($UserAuth->IsHttps) ? $UserAuth->IsHttps : '');
         $iframeHeight = (!empty($UserAuth->height) ? $UserAuth->height : 50);
         $iframeWidth = (!empty($UserAuth->width) ? $UserAuth->width : 138);
      $http = ($IsHttps == 1) ? "https://" : "http://";
        }
        $loc = zen_href_link('sociallogin', '', 'SSL'); 
     $content = '';
     $content .= '<div style="width:200px;">';
     if (!isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) and empty($_SESSION['customer_id'])) {
       $content .= '<b>'.$subtitle.'</b>';
          $content .= '<iframe src='.$http.'hub.loginradius.com/Control/PluginSlider2.aspx?apikey='.$apikey.'&callback='.$loc.' width="'.$iframeWidth.'" height="'.$iframeHeight.'" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>';
          $content .= '</div>';
          echo $content;
        }?>
    <?php if ($messageStack->size('login') > 0) echo $messageStack->output('login'); ?>

<?php if ( USE_SPLIT_LOGIN_MODE == 'True' || $ec_button_enabled) { ?>
    <!--BOF PPEC split login- DO NOT REMOVE-->
    <fieldset class="floatingBox back">
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER_SPLIT; ?></legend>
    <?php // ** BEGIN PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT ** ?>
    <?php if ($ec_button_enabled) { ?>
    <div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION_SPLIT; ?></div>

<div class="center"><?php require(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/paypal/tpl_ec_button.php'); ?></div>
    <hr />
    <?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_POST_INTRODUCTION_DIVIDER; ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php // ** END PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT ** ?>
    <div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_POST_INTRODUCTION_SPLIT; ?></div>

<?php echo zen_draw_form('create', zen_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL')); ?>
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_CREATE_ACCOUNT, BUTTON_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ALT, 'name="registrationButton"'); ?></div>
    </form>
    </fieldset>

<fieldset class="floatingBox forward">
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER_SPLIT; ?></legend>
    <div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER_SPLIT; ?></div>

<?php echo zen_draw_form('login', zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL'), 'post', 'id="loginForm"'); ?>
    <label class="inputLabel" for="login-email-address"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address', '', 'size="18" id="login-email-address"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<label class="inputLabel" for="login-password"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_password_field('password', '', 'size="18" id="login-password"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_LOGIN, BUTTON_LOGIN_ALT); ?></div>
    <div class="buttonRow back important"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN . '</a>'; ?></div>
    </form>
    </fieldset>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <!--EOF PPEC split login- DO NOT REMOVE-->
    <?php } else { ?>
    <!--BOF normal login-->
    <?php
      if ($_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() > 0) {
    ?>
    <div class="advisory"><?php echo TEXT_VISITORS_CART; ?></div>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <?php echo zen_draw_form('login', zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL'), 'post', 'id="loginForm"'); ?>
    <fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER; ?></legend>

<label class="inputLabel" for="login-email-address"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email_address', '', zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS, 'customers_email_address', '40') . ' id="login-email-address"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<label class="inputLabel" for="login-password"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_password_field('password', '', zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS, 'customers_password') . ' id="login-password"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php echo zen_draw_hidden_field('securityToken', $_SESSION['securityToken']); ?>
    </fieldset>

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_LOGIN, BUTTON_LOGIN_ALT); ?></div>
    <div class="buttonRow back important"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN . '</a>'; ?></div>
    </form>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<?php echo zen_draw_form('create_account', zen_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form(create_account);" id="createAccountForm"') . zen_draw_hidden_field('action', 'process') . zen_draw_hidden_field('email_pref_html', 'email_format'); ?>
    <fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER; ?></legend>

<div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION; ?></div>

<?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_create_account.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_create_account.php'); ?>

</fieldset>

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_SUBMIT, BUTTON_SUBMIT_ALT); ?></div>
    </form>
    <!--EOF normal login-->
    <?php } ?>
    </div>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast