Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Yorkshire Clean Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Yes, you just need to edit the includes/templates/yorkshire_clean/common/tpl_home_slider.php file.

Thanks,

Anne
    Yeah, know the file. What command works. Target attributes are deprecated. rel-external with external.js? Or _new. However doesn't matter. This site has a landing page and I placed the slider there. Didn't want any in the store. Stripped out the tpl_home_slider.php java and extra images and made it a header. So no issues here. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cuysan View Post
    Yeah, know the file. What command works. Target attributes are deprecated. rel-external with external.js? Or _new. However doesn't matter. This site has a landing page and I placed the slider there. Didn't want any in the store. Stripped out the tpl_home_slider.php java and extra images and made it a header. So no issues here. Thanks
    Just add target="_blank" to the anchor tag.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello all....I just tried to install the Yorkshire Clean template and all is well....EXCEPT...that the New/Featured/Specials navigation bar in the center of the template isn't working at all. In fact, it is just black for some reason. If you go to www.ski-hats.com, you will see what I mean....any assistance helping me with this would be greatly appreciated....this template appears to be a keeper.

Plugin Contributions

OK...never mind...I am an idiot....I totally read past the instructions on how to do that.....is there a way to default so that the Featured items show automatically without having to click on that first? I still think there is something amuck with the template installation that I did...because I don't see products in the Feature/New/Special section unless I click on the link...but the demo template has the product displayed. Advice?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuild View Post
    OK...never mind...I am an idiot....I totally read past the instructions on how to do that.....is there a way to default so that the Featured items show automatically without having to click on that first? I still think there is something amuck with the template installation that I did...because I don't see products in the Feature/New/Special section unless I click on the link...but the demo template has the product displayed. Advice?
    I am happy that you figured it out. See this for your question:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...72#post1134272

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne,

It is all going well...but I have a quick question about the template:

If you go to the main page of ski-hats.com, you will see that the left and right navigation columns are true 150px.

If you go to the products page, you will see that the left and right navigation columns are true 150px.

BUT....if you select Shop > Child Hats, you will see that the columns are expanded a bit more (probably the 185px) that I defined in the Configuration > Layout Settings section.

I am wanting the columns to be a bit more wide....similar to Shop > Child Hats section....any idea why the layout is not consistent? No mods to your template have been made....

Thanks!

Christopher

Plugin Contributions

Actually...it looks fine in IE and Firefox...the formatting issue is more with Chrome than anything else....

One other question...if I wanted to custom edit the index page of this template...which file would I go after? That is probably more a zencart question than specifically a Yorkshire question...

Plugin Contributions

More specific to the "one other question" comment above...I want to put HTML right below the feature/special/new table in the center column. Any advice Anne on how to do that?

Thanks - Chris

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne,

It is all going well...but I have a quick question about the template:

If you go to the main page of ski-hats.com, you will see that the left and right navigation columns are true 150px.

If you go to the products page, you will see that the left and right navigation columns are true 150px.

BUT....if you select Shop > Child Hats, you will see that the columns are expanded a bit more (probably the 185px) that I defined in the Configuration > Layout Settings section.

I am wanting the columns to be a bit more wide....similar to Shop > Child Hats section....any idea why the layout is not consistent? No mods to your template have been made....

Thanks!

Christopher
    Set your right and left hand column widths in admin--configuration--layout settings.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

More specific to the "one other question" comment above...I want to put HTML right below the feature/special/new table in the center column. Any advice Anne on how to do that?

Thanks - Chris
    You could add it to the includes/templates/yorkshire_clean/common/tpl_main_page.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast