Plugin Contributions

Default Category and Images upload in the Admin and show up but do not show up on frontend

Thanks in advance for any and all of your help. I searched the site for an hour but did not find any similar issues nor did I find help in the FAQ sections.

On May 14, 2012 I downloaded Zen Cart v1.5.0/v1.5.0 brand new (not an upgrade) using PHP Version: 5.3.13 (Zend: 2.3.0) with the official upgrade procedure. Some customization has been done by another programmer who no longer works for me but nothing major. The site is hosted through GoDaddy on the Deluxe Linux Server (Server OS: Linux 2.6.18...). Before launching the main site, we had a splash page up and a developmental site with the extension DEV. Once I activated the main site roughly three weeks ago (for testing), the problem that I have encountered is that when ever I upload an image for either a product or a category, it shows up in the admin, it shows up on the dev site, but it does NOT show up on the main site. To see an example (warning the dev sight moves amazingly slow) click the links below and compare them to see that only about half of the main site's category (and product) images on the left hand side show up, while virtually all of the category and product images show up in the DEV site. Whenever I upload an individual product in the Admin function, the product information and listing shows up on both sites, except the image will only appear on the DEV site. I hope this is a simple fix, but any/all help would be greatly appreciated and as this is my first post on here I hope I followed all the rules.

dev.dpmunited.com
    www.dpmunited.com

Thanks,
    John

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Category and Images upload in the Admin and show up but do not show up on fronten

Maybe something in your configure.php file. The paths to your images on both sites look like this: images///DPM961596.jpg. Note the two extra slashes before the image name. The image that doesn't display on the main site (but does on the dev site) only has one extra slash.