Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FAQ Module [Support]

Thanks for the reply lat9, I had a similar problem with the 'Email Archive Manager' and deleting the .php extension worked there fine. Unfortunately it isn't the same fix here - there is no .php extension against the FAQ Manager. I did however find a .php extension against the Featured FAQs and have subsequently deleted it, but this, as expected, didn't resolve my problem. I have a gut feeling it is something to do with something being incorrectly named 'faqs' rather than 'faq' (or visa versa), but get lost when I try to follow the code through haha. I will continue to try to figure it out but think it's a bit beyond my capabilities. Thanks again for the help and if you get any further inspiration please shout up.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed the module and although ti seems to be fine I had to install it twice, because I installed the files before installing the module's SQL, so to fix what I did was to remove all files on the admin side to have it back, and then install all the admin files back in place, however the manager is going to an empty page, 404 not found, I thought that happened because it was empty but in fact I know realize it can be something I did wrong BTW I am using ZC v1.5.3.

Here's a link to the page it displays, whenever I choose FAQ manager from the Admin >>>
    Code:
    https://www.theoutletseason.com/scentia/cleo/faq_manager.php?gID=48
    BTW I don't see any other page where I can create a new FAQ ... so I guess the manager does that ...
    Last edited by icecold; 12 Nov 2014 at 08:06 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Fixed I forgot to upload 3 files outside includes ... now it works fine apparently ;)

Plugin Contributions

I got a question about installed FAQ_Manager_2.3 in zen-cart 1.54 .I'm a little confused as to what I may have done wrong about install

I was running 1.3.8a before with this FAQ module, no problems.

I then upgraded my store to 1.5.4.only thing that was carried over from the old installation was the old FAQ Module database .......all php files are the new versions for 1.54

I use this code
    PHP Code:
    SET @configuration_group_id=0
    SELECT @configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id 
    FROM configuration_group 
    WHERE configuration_group_title
    'FAQ Manager' 
    LIMIT 1
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id

DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key 'configFAQManager' LIMIT 1
    uninstalled first ,then I try use this code:
    PHP Code:
    SELECT @cid:=configuration_group_id 
    FROM configuration_group 
    WHERE configuration_group_title
    'FAQ Manager'
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES (NULL'FAQ Manager''Set FAQ Manager Options''1''1'); 
    SET @cid=last_insert_id(); 
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @cid WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_idconfiguration_titleconfiguration_keyconfiguration_valueconfiguration_descriptionconfiguration_group_idsort_orderdate_addeduse_functionset_functionVALUES 
    (NULL'Admin - Configuration Group ID''FAQ_LISTS_GROUP_ID_ALL', @cid'<br/>Warning: Only change this if your FAQs Group ID has changed from the default<br /><br/>What is the configuration_group_id for FAQ Listings?<br/>', @cid1NOW(), NULLNULL), 
    (
    NULL'Admin - Maximum FAQ Categories FAQs Display List''MAX_DISPLAY_RESULTS_FAQ_CATEGORIES''10''<br/>Number of FAQs to list per screen in the admin display<br/>', @cid1NOW(), NULLNULL), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Info - Breadcrumb Status''DEFINE_FAQ_BREADCRUMB_STATUS''1''<br/>Show the breadcrumb on the FAQ info pages?<br/>', @cid9NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Info - Breadcrumb Seperator''FAQ_BREAD_CRUMBS_SEPARATOR'':''<br/>Enter the separator symbol to appear between links on the FAQ breadcrumb<br/><br/>Note: Include spaces with the &amp;nbsp; symbol if you want them part of the separator.<br /><br/>Default = &amp;nbsp;::&amp;nbsp;', @cid10NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_textarea_small('), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Info - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Status''FAQ_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT_STATUS''1''<br/>Show the prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ info pages?<br/>', @cid11NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Info - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Position''FAQ_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT_POSITION''1''<br/>Set the location of prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ info pages<br/>', @cid12NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'Top of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'Bottom of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'Both Top & Bottom of Page\')),'), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Info - Prev/Next Sort Order''FAQ_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT_SORT''1''<br/>Sort order of prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ info pages<br/>', @cid13NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Name\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Name DESC\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Sort Order, FAQ Category Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'4\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Category Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'5\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added DESC, FAQs Name\'), array(\'id\'=>\'5\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added DESC, FAQs Name\'), array(\'id\'=>\'7\', \'text\'=>\'FAQs Sort Order\')),'), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Info - Back Button Status''FAQ_INFO_BACK_BUTTON''1''<br/>Show the back button on the FAQ info pages?<br/>', @cid14NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Index - Max Display''MAX_DISPLAY_FAQS_ALL''20''<br/>Number of FAQs to show on the main FAQ index page<br/>', @cid20NOW(), NULLNULL), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Index - Default Sort Order''FAQ_SORT_DEFAULT''3''<br/>Sets the default FAQ sort order<br />', @cid22NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Name A - Z\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'FAQs Name Z - A\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'Category Name with Admin Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'4\', \'text\'=>\'Admin Defined Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'6\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added Oldest First\'), array(\'id\'=>\'7\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added Newest First\')),'), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Index - Display Sorter''FAQ_ALL_DISPLAY_SORT_ORDER''1''<br/>Show the FAQ sorter on the FAQ index page?<br/>', @cid23NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Index - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Status''FAQ_INDEX_PREVIOUS_NEXT_STATUS''1''<br/>Show the prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ index page?<br/>', @cid24NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Index - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Position''FAQ_INDEX_PREVIOUS_NEXT_POSITION''1''<br/>Set the location of prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ index page<br/>', @cid25NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'Top of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'Bottom of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'Both Top & Bottom of Page\')),'),
    (
    NULL'FAQ Index - Show Featured FAQs''SHOW_FEATURED_FAQS_INDEX''1''Show featured FAQs on the main FAQ index page?', @cid26NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Index - Max Display Featured FAQs''MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_FEATURED_FAQ''5''<br/>Number of featured FAQs to show on the main FAQ index page<br/>', @cid27NOW(), NULLNULL), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Category Box - Show Counter''SHOW_FAQ_COUNTS''true''<br/>Count recursively how many products are in each category<br/><br/>default=true<br/>', @cid50NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),' ), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Category Box - Count Prefix''FAQ_CATEGORIES_COUNT_PREFIX''&nbsp;(''<br/>What do you want to prefix the FAQ count with?<br/><br/>Default= "&nbsp;("<br/>', @cid51NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_textarea_small(' ), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Category Box - Count Suffix''FAQ_CATEGORIES_COUNT_SUFFIX'')''<br/>What do you want as a suffix to the FAQ count?<br/><br/>Default= ")"<br/>', @cid52NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_textarea_small(' ), 
    (
    NULL'FAQ Category Box - Categories with 0 FAQs Status''FAQ_CATEGORIES_COUNT_ZERO''1''<br/>Show FAQ Count for categories with no active FAQs?<br/>', @cid53NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),' ), 
    (
    NULL'Display FAQ Name''FAQ_ALL_LIST_NAME''2101''Do you want to display the FAQ Name?<br /><br />0= off<br />1st digit Left or Right<br />2nd and 3rd digit Sort Order<br />4th digit number of breaks after<br />', @cid82NOW(), NULLNULL);  

INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_orderVALUES ('configFAQManager','BOX_CATALOG_FAQ_MANAGER','FILENAME_FAQ_MANAGER',CONCAT('gID=',@cid),'extras','Y',@cid); 
    to re-install it,but got error page

Any idea what I could do in order to fix this problem?The old FAQ database no useful?Should be deleted?

I got the Debug logs here:

[05-Feb-2015 10:01:37 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: 1062: Duplicate entry 'FAQ_LISTS_GROUP_ID_ALL' for key 'unq_config_key_zen' :: INSERT INTO zen_configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Admin - Configuration Group ID', 'FAQ_LISTS_GROUP_ID_ALL', @cid, '<br/>Warning: Only change this if your FAQs Group ID has changed from the default<br /><br/>What is the configuration_group_id for FAQ Listings?<br/>', @cid, 1, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Admin - Maximum FAQ Categories FAQs Display List', 'MAX_DISPLAY_RESULTS_FAQ_CATEGORIES', '10', '<br/>Number of FAQs to list per screen in the admin display<br/>', @cid, 1, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Breadcrumb Status', 'DEFINE_FAQ_BREADCRUMB_STATUS', '1', '<br/>Show the breadcrumb on the FAQ info pages?<br/>', @cid, 9, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Breadcrumb Seperator', 'FAQ_BREAD_CRUMBS_SEPARATOR', ':', '<br/>Enter the separator symbol to appear between links on the FAQ breadcrumb<br/><br/>Note: Include spaces with the &amp;nbsp; symbol if you want them part of the separator.<br /><br/>Default = &amp;nbsp;::&amp;nbsp;', @cid, 10, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_textarea_small('), (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Status', 'FAQ_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT_STATUS', '1', '<br/>Show the prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ info pages?<br/>', @cid, 11, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Position', 'FAQ_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT_POSITION', '1', '<br/>Set the location of prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ info pages<br/>', @cid, 12, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'Top of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'Bottom of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'Both Top & Bottom of Page\')),'), (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Prev/Next Sort Order', 'FAQ_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT_SORT', '1', '<br/>Sort order of prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ info pages<br/>', @cid, 13, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Name\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Name DESC\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Sort Order, FAQ Category Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'4\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Category Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'5\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added DESC, FAQs Name\'), array(\'id\'=>\'5\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added DESC, FAQs Name\'), array(\'id\'=>\'7\', \'text\'=>\'FAQs Sort Order\')),'), (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Back Button Status', 'FAQ_INFO_BACK_BUTTON', '1', '<br/>Show the back button on the FAQ info pages?<br/>', @cid, 14, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Max Display', 'MAX_DISPLAY_FAQS_ALL', '20', '<br/>Number of FAQs to show on the main FAQ index page<br/>', @cid, 20, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Default Sort Order', 'FAQ_SORT_DEFAULT', '3', '<br/>Sets the default FAQ sort order<br />', @cid, 22, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Name A - Z\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'FAQs Name Z - A\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'Category Name with Admin Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'4\', \'text\'=>\'Admin Defined Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'6\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added Oldest First\'), array(\'id\'=>\'7\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added Newest First\')),'), (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Display Sorter', 'FAQ_ALL_DISPLAY_SORT_ORDER', '1', '<br/>Show the FAQ sorter on the FAQ index page?<br/>', @cid, 23, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Status', 'FAQ_INDEX_PREVIOUS_NEXT_STATUS', '1', '<br/>Show the prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ index page?<br/>', @cid, 24, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Position', 'FAQ_INDEX_PREVIOUS_NEXT_POSITION', '1', '<br/>Set the location of prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ index page<br/>', @cid, 25, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'Top of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'Bottom of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'Both Top & Bottom of Page\')),'), (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Show Featured FAQs', 'SHOW_FEATURED_FAQS_INDEX', '1', 'Show featured FAQs on the main FAQ index page?', @cid, 26, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'), (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Max Display Featured FAQs', 'MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_FEATURED_FAQ', '5', '<br/>Number of featured FAQs to show on the main FAQ index page<br/>', @cid, 27, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'FAQ Category Box - Show Counter', 'SHOW_FAQ_COUNTS', 'true', '<br/>Count recursively how many products are in each category<br/><br/>default=true<br/>', @cid, 50, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),' ), (NULL, 'FAQ Category Box - Count Prefix', 'FAQ_CATEGORIES_COUNT_PREFIX', '&nbsp;(', '<br/>What do you want to prefix the FAQ count with?<br/><br/>Default= "&nbsp;("<br/>', @cid, 51, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_textarea_small(' ), (NULL, 'FAQ Category Box - Count Suffix', 'FAQ_CATEGORIES_COUNT_SUFFIX', ')', '<br/>What do you want as a suffix to the FAQ count?<br/><br/>Default= ")"<br/>', @cid, 52, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_textarea_small(' ), (NULL, 'FAQ Category Box - Categories with 0 FAQs Status', 'FAQ_CATEGORIES_COUNT_ZERO', '1', '<br/>Show FAQ Count for categories with no active FAQs?<br/>', @cid, 53, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),' ), (NULL, 'Display FAQ Name', 'FAQ_ALL_LIST_NAME', '2101', 'Do you want to display the FAQ Name?<br /><br />0= off<br />1st digit Left or Right<br />2nd and 3rd digit Sort Order<br />4th digit number of breaks after<br />', @cid, 82, NOW(), NULL, NULL); ==> (as called by) /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/sqlpatch.php on line 304 <== in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

Plugin Contributions

To the maintainer of this module: the two install scripts (for 1.3.9 and 1.5.x) both need the following changes: the lines

DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid;

need to have "AND configuration_group_id != 0" added to them. Thank you!
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

on my 1.5.4 version, the page http://www.100asa.it/faqs_all.html show as english as italian language. Plugin should not show only the language in use?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 100asa View Post
    on my 1.5.4 version, the page http://www.100asa.it/faqs_all.html show as english as italian language. Plugin should not show only the language in use?
    No one suggestion'

Plugin Contributions

Please, help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 100asa View Post
    Please, help!
    Do you mean that the questions are visible in both your languages instead of only the language you have selected to view the site in?

The answer that worked for me is on the previous page of this topic, http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...39#post1222439

There are two lines in /includes/modules/pages/faqs_all/header_php.php that need to be changed.

Hope this will be the solution for you as well.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Siem View Post
    Do you mean that the questions are visible in both your languages instead of only the language you have selected to view the site in?

The answer that worked for me is on the previous page of this topic, http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...39#post1222439

There are two lines in /includes/modules/pages/faqs_all/header_php.php that need to be changed.

Hope this will be the solution for you as well.
    Great, works well. Thank you

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast