Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Errors showing on category pages?

Hi Kinsley,

I currently favour the solution where the "Bookx Filter" sidebox contains a popup select element for "author type" which then reduces the authors listed in the sidebox popup "show authors" as well as it would filter the page "authors list" which you get when you choose "Show all authors" from the author filter popup.

Unless you tell me this won't work for your setup, I'll go ahead and implement it this way.

I agree that an update to 0.9.3 will not be of much use if the 0.9.4 is just around the corner.

p.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Philou,

Yes I can see why you'd do that and to make sense it would allow you to handle more sites because of it. I just think the client wants a separate drop down which is why I was looking down the route of copying the author logic and creating a separate grouping class.

Kinsley

Plugin Contributions

Hi Philou,

Yes I can see why you'd do that and to make sense it would allow you to handle more sites because of it. I just think the client wants a separate drop down which is why I was looking down the route of copying the author logic and creating a separate grouping class.

Kinsley

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bug: Error combining bookx filters with manufacturer

Hi Philou,
    Thanks for your previous help, i need another help from you. your great plugin everything is ok on my site, my site running on zen cart version 1.5.1 and template is "cherry_zen". but recently i installed a new template "apple_zen" unfortunately when i click on list of all author then show all author but sidebox are not stay right place, mean sidebox move left to right and it stay below on list of all authors. like as this picture. please help me how can i solved it.Name:  sidebox not right position.png
Views: 61
Size:  71.3 KB

Plugin Contributions

Hi amdad,

it's not that easy on your screenshot to see exactly what the problem is, but my first guesses when things are being pushed down on the page would be:

(a) the content (some TABLE or DIV or something) is too wide to fit in the space, so it moves down on the page until there is enough width for it,

or (b) there is a an element (like sideboxes or so) which has an attribute "float: left" and then there is another element which has an attribute "clear: all", which is being pushed below the floating element.

Are you using web developer tools like they are built into Firefox? There you should try to find the element that has moved down and see if it is either to wide or maybe has a "clear: attribute".

Hope that helps,
    p.

P.S. For anybody impatient about 0.9.4., I am on it in these minutes, but the testing takes time to make sure it all works.

Plugin Contributions

By the way, if anybody is translating BookX langugage files into another language, I am happy to include those language files in the distribution…

Regards,
    p.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New add-on "product type book" for ZC 1.5

isnt this allready possible with the use of attributes and dynamic filter sidebox module ?

Plugin Contributions

hi philou,
    I am very impatient to get very useful plugin bookx 0.9.4. Also i am waiting to see what new feature include this version. I am very happy to hear this version developed is complete. now left testing this plugin. please inform me approximately how many days required to finally published this plugin?

Plugin Contributions

Hi amdad,

the development for this version is done and I am updating the installation script and testing installation with a sample shop.
    If all goes well, the version 0.9.4beta should be available in the next days on Sourceforge. I will also submit it here at ZC.com, but the review process usually takes a bit of time before the plugin is available in the download section.

regards,
    p.

Plugin Contributions

Version 0.9.4 is available for download on Sourceforge https://sourceforge.net/projects/zencartbookx/files/

Please let me know if you install it, even if you should not have problems, that is also a valuable piece of information :)

The new version is also submitted here at ZC.com, but the review process will take some time.

Best regards,
    p.

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast