Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order List Not Visible from Admin

There are typically 3 columns in the admin home page.
    In the 2nd column are customer names.
    In the 3rd are recent orders.

Which links are you clicking on?

When you do bring up an order manually, what "status" does it say the order has been set to?

How does that status compare with the Admin->Localization->Orders Status options available?

If the orders_status field in your orders table doesn't contain a value that matches an entry in the orders_status table, then the data won't display because your data is corrupt. You'll need to fix whatever is not correct in your database.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    There are typically 3 columns in the admin home page.
    In the 2nd column are customer names.
    In the 3rd are recent orders.

Which links are you clicking on?

When you do bring up an order manually, what "status" does it say the order has been set to?

How does that status compare with the Admin->Localization->Orders Status options available?

If the orders_status field in your orders table doesn't contain a value that matches an entry in the orders_status table, then the data won't display because your data is corrupt. You'll need to fix whatever is not correct in your database.
    And now it's fixed. First, I'll give you your answers.

1) I was clicking on the names of the customers on the admin home page under New Customers and New Orders.
    2) When I brought an order up, there were no status options.
    3) There were no options.
    4) orders_status is properly populated with Pending, Processing, Delivered and Update. The orders table also showed proper listings.

All I had to do was insert them on Admin->Localization-> Orders Status. Everything matches now. Not quite sure how/why it worked without a hitch but I'm not complaining! Thanks for the help!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by koerce View Post
    3) There were no options.
    4) orders_status is properly populated with Pending, Processing, Delivered and Update. The orders table also showed proper listings.

All I had to do was insert them on Admin->Localization-> Orders Status. Everything matches now. Not quite sure how/why it worked without a hitch but I'm not complaining! Thanks for the help!
    Sounds like you've got two sets of tables in your database. If orders_status had entries, then the Localization->Orders Status menu would have shown them. So since you had to add them manually, that means the data is in a different set of tables. You'll want to sort that out in case you need to look at the raw database data again.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12