Plugin Contributions

Default eProcessing Network - emulator problem

I have a new implementation of Zen Cart 1.5 and I am using eProcessingNetwork for processing payments, using SIM not AIM.

When a transaction is done, I receive the payment via eProcessingNetwork and the client receives an email confirming payment (but no email from ZenCart with order details). So far all is good. I have two problems :

1. Next page the client get is a list of my categories with Page Not Found at the top, and the following URL in the address bar :
    https://www.eprocessingnetwork.com/cgi-bin/an/order.pl

2. I dont receive order details, Admin > Customers > Orders has no record of the transaction. So i have no idea what to ship the client, indeed if if want for the payment in eProcessingNetwork I would have no record of the transaction.

Any idea what I have done wrong??

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Eprocessingnetwork issues

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Cubi View Post
    (I cant setup AIM it has an error that it requires Admin configured for SSL but the error is on an https page... but thats not what I am trying to solve).
    That's because you need to set the HTTP_SERVER value in your admin configure.php to an https URL.
    1. Next page the client get is a list of my categories with Page Not Found at the top, and the following URL in the address bar :
    https://www.eprocessingnetwork.com/cgi-bin/an/order.pl
    I suspect you've given an invalid return page address in your gateway setup. That's something the SIM approach relies upon heavily, but which the AIM approach doesn't require.
    Perhaps consult http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...payment-module

2. I dont receive order details, Admin > Customers > Orders has no record of the transaction.
    That's because of the problem above. If it doesn't return to a suitable page so that checkout processing can complete on your store, then there will certainly be no order recorded in your store and no emails sent from your store.
    So i have no idea what to ship the client, indeed if if want for the payment in eProcessingNetwork I would have no record of the transaction.
    I'm having trouble understanding what you were trying to say there. Seems like three disjointed thoughts.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I suspect you've given an invalid return page address in your gateway setup. That's something the SIM approach relies upon heavily, but which the AIM approach doesn't require. Perhaps consult http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...payment-module. . . . If it doesn't return to a suitable page so that checkout processing can complete on your store, then there will certainly be no order recorded in your store and no emails sent from your store.
    Was this issue ever resolved? I am having this same issue with the transaction successfully processed but it does not return to the checkout process. Where is the return page address recorded? Is it in one of the data fields submitted to eProcessng? Are these fields correct?

'x_relay_response' => 'TRUE',
    'x_relay_URL' => zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, 'action=confirm', 'SSL', true, false),
    'x_receipt_link_method' => 'POST',
    'x_receipt_link_text' => 'Click here to complete your order.',
    'x_receipt_link_url' => zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL', false)

Any information you can provide would be most helpful. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lhollo View Post
    Are these fields correct?
    The relay/receipt URLs coded into the SIM module code are correct as far as the module goes.
    Any problems with properly returning will be a consequence of misconfiguration in your eprocessing account settings.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Eprocessing Network Setup

I have Eprocessing Network already setup and would like to know how to integrate it onto ZC. I am using ZC 1.5.0.

Thanks
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Eprocessing Network Setup

You will have to ask them if they have a module or what common module can be used in place of
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I did and they told me to ask Zen Cart.

Plugin Contributions

I did and they told me to ask Zen Cart
    There currently no plugin for "Eprocessing"
    They should know and assist with what it takes to access their gateway
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by firstcapitalfirearms View Post
    I have Eprocessing Network already setup and would like to know how to integrate it onto ZC. I am using ZC 1.5.0.

Thanks
    Mark
    I have been at this for a few days now with no luck. I realize "there is currently no plugin for "Eprocessing", however I have seen several posts (here is one of the originals) instructing us to use Authorize.net emulation using AIM. This feature is "built in" to the eProcessing gateway feature. There have apparently been several people that have gotten AIM to work, but what about SIM? Currently I do not have an SSL which is the only reason I have chosen to use SIM. Apparently AIM runs smoother than SIM, so if it comes down to it, I may just have to bite the SSL bullet.

I am currently using ZC 1.5. and have followed all of the steps of those before me to no avail, replacing the URL's gets part of the problem resolved but not all of it.

Upon checkout after I reach the gateay page and enter all customer address and cc info, I am returned to my site with a big 404 error. Since eProcessing sees the transaction reject (using psuedo cc info), they say this is a coding issue on Zencart and they cannot assist (obviously). I spoke with 3 different individuals and each say the same thing.

During the checkout process when I reach the gateway and submit all of the financial info, it appears Zencart isn't getting the formatted response it needs from eProcessing to process the order, so when I refresh the screen and pull up my shopping cart the items are still in it and there are no pending orders in my admin panel. eProcessing says it is the return URL that is failing which they say is in the Zencart coding. This is where I get lost.... If there is anything that anyone can suggest then please reply. I'm 99% sure this is a noob issue on my end...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by godfogger View Post
    I am returned to my site with a big 404 error.
    What's the URL in the browser address bar when you get that 404 error?
    Is it saying a 404 error, or is it a 406 error? Is it a blank page?