Plugin Contributions

Default FEC issue ... Our system already has a record of that email address ...

Hello Forum
    I'm an experienced online trader with other Carts, now customizing my first Zen Cart (ZC).
    None of my Carts require PCI compliance, Customer Registration or Account Creation and only anonymous Customers can place online Cart orders.
    However, with ZC, returning anonymous Customers who enter an existing email address in the Billing Information, cannot complete orders because they are warned with:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our system already has a record of that email address -
    Please try logging in with that email address.
    If you do not use that address any longer you can correct it in the My Account area.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I appreciate the reason why this warning arises but it does not suit my requirements.
    How can I edit, disable or override this warning and allow returning anonyms Customers to re-enter existing email address and complete orders?
    I suspect that a .php file variable, rather than Admin configuration, may need editing.
    Any and all advice appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Paul Nonnis.
    Last edited by Paulus; 14 Oct 2012 at 10:11 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DISABLE: Our system already has a record of that email address ...

Issue solved by editing FEC setting thus: Configuration > Fast and Easy checkout Configuration > Checkout without account only > true