Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default CJ Loader causing problems on my site

I needed to install CJ loader in order for FEC to function properly, after doing so I noticed that this CJ loader causes a problem on my login page. I have a script on my create account form that disables fields if the checkbox is checked, this part of the form disappears 1 second after loading the page, you can even see it here http://www.pazzle.co.uk/index.php?main_page=login

What does this CJ loader do exactly, it's interrupting other scripts on my site?

This is the loader syntax, placed after the <head> tag.
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
    * load the loader files
    */

if($RI_CJLoader->get('status') && (!isset($Ajax) || !$Ajax->status())){
    	$RI_CJLoader->autoloadLoaders();
    	$RI_CJLoader->loadCssJsFiles();
    	$files = $RI_CJLoader->header();
    	foreach($files['css'] as $file)
    		if($file['include']) include($file['src']);
    		else if(!$RI_CJLoader->get('minify') || $file['external']) echo "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href='{$file['src']}' />\n";
    		else echo "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"min/?f={$file['src']}&amp;".$RI_CJLoader->get('minify_time')."\" />\n";

foreach($files['jscript'] as $file)
    		if($file['include']) include($file['src']);
    		else if(!$RI_CJLoader->get('minify') || $file['external']) echo "<script type='text/javascript' src='{$file['src']}'></script>\n";
    		else echo "<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"min/?f={$file['src']}&amp;".$RI_CJLoader->get('minify_time')."\"></script>\n";
    }
    //DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';
    ?>

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CJ Loader?

If I quickly uncheck the checkbox as the page loads it does not disapear (until I recheck it again). I know for a fact CJ Loader is doing this, the script works fine if I remove the CJ Loader code from the head of my page.

Can I disable CJ loader on login.php only?

Plugin Contributions

CJ loader is loader in site header so it gets loaded on every page per design.

Scripts don't usually work until the whole page is loaded.

IF you are having issues it is worth hiring a pro to configure it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCarPartsOnline View Post
    CJ loader is loader in site header so it gets loaded on every page per design.

Scripts don't usually work until the whole page is loaded.

IF you are having issues it is worth hiring a pro to configure it.
    I think the issue can be resolved without the need to hire anybody, i've had far worse problems that were solved via forums. If someone knows how CJ Loader works im hoping it would be simple to work out why it's causing scripts to disappear.
    Last edited by Inxie; 19 Oct 2012 at 12:46 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Inxie,

I'm having trouble with CJLoader, too, following the FEC install to a ZC v1.51 cart. The site seems to run okay - I've not seen any page errors per se (although the FEC checkout page loads WAY slower that I would like).

My problem is with the Web Developer tools for Firefox. From what I gather, CJLoader uses PHP Minify and some other compression techniques to "optimize" jscript and css files. Problem is, I use the CSS editing tool pretty extensively and have several css files, but the CSS Edit tool no longer displays all my CSS files; just a couple, which show up with a number string appended to filename. Bottom line, CJLoader has rendered my CSS development tool unusable, so I can no longer see in real time what my CSS changes are doing.

Am going to drop a line over at the Numinix forum and reference this thread. Maybe we can both get some resolution.

-DBB1

Plugin Contributions

For FEC to work properly CJ loader needs to be installed, but not to be enabled in the admin. Disable both the options for css and js script, and you will be fine. You can edit the files again using the web developer

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Disable both the options for css and js script, and you will be fine.
    Sounds promising, but I'm not sure to where you're referring. The FEC configs from the Admin/Config/FEC menu don't seem to have anything like that, so I assume you're referring to the Web Developer Tools? If so, I'm not a power user of that tool, and typically only use the CSS Edit and Display Element items. I know where to disable Java from there, but can't find anything re: disabling CSS..?

-DBB1

Plugin Contributions

If you have cj loader installed, there will be a separate menu item under configuration for cj loader. This is where you can disable the feature

Plugin Contributions

Well, there's the issue; there's no menu item for CJ Loader. The SQL script ran without error, and I can see the cjloader-specific items in some of the tables...

Plugin Contributions

Did you install the latest version? downloaded from this location . The one you have is probably not ready for zen cart 1.5.x (missing the new admin files/sql).
    id
    otherwise you could try finding the id off cj loader, by typing an id# in the addres bar higher than the highest found in the configuration menu. Something like:
    https://localhost/testshop/YOUR_ADMI...ion.php?gID=31
    Last edited by Design75; 11 Nov 2012 at 06:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast