Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bristol Lace Template Support Thread- Question on how to delete product amounts

Quote Originally Posted by motherwestwind View Post
    This is my latest error log. I don't understand it as when I compared a newly downloaded Bristol Lace template the file that is in the error message isn't part of Bristol Lace but rather part of Dover.

[06-Jul-2014 16:20:07] PHP Fatal error: Class 'splitPageResults' not found in /home2/nickhyde/public_html/myadminname/includes/modules/bristol_lace/product_listing.php on line 30
    If you read the readme.html file for the Dover Fine template, you will see that the includes/classes/split_page_results.php file is changed in that template package. If you do not want to use the Dover Fine template, you should restore the backup of this file. See the uninstall instructions of the same readme.html.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bristol Lace Template Support Thread- Question on how to delete product amounts

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you read the readme.html file for the Dover Fine template, you will see that the includes/classes/split_page_results.php file is changed in that template package. If you do not want to use the Dover Fine template, you should restore the backup of this file. See the uninstall instructions of the same readme.html.

Thanks,

Anne
    Un=install directions:

<<Remove all files in the template package.>> - that's what I tried to do but it won't let go of the split page

<<Restore your back ups of the core overwrite files.>> Which files are these?

Plugin Contributions

Un=install directions:

<<Remove all files in the template package.>> - that's what I tried to do but it won't let go of the split page

<<Restore your back ups of the core overwrite files.>> Which files are these?
    There is a list further up in the installation instructions in the pre-installation steps.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thank you that did the trick.

I do have to lodge a complaint though on your read me file. Perhaps you might consider recoding it as a responsive design so that it works on a little laptop. The big stationary banner makes it hard to read the info below so that it's easy to skip pertinent information that bugs you every time we newbies ask you. Just sayin' it might be easier if the banner didn't take up half the screen.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you that did the trick.

I do have to lodge a complaint though on your read me file. Perhaps you might consider recoding it as a responsive design so that it works on a little laptop. The big stationary banner makes it hard to read the info below so that it's easy to skip pertinent information that bugs you every time we newbies ask you. Just sayin' it might be easier if the banner didn't take up half the screen.
    I will make a note of the change you have requested. Unfortunately, re doing the readme's is way down on my list of priorities. If I got more donations to the free template project I could devote more time to doing things like this (shameless begging, I know

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for adjusting the banner above the read me file, it certainly helps on a small monitor.

I have two questions.

First. When I try to add in products to my cart on the main category list page (rather than the individual products page) I get an error stating the I would be loosing my secure connection to the cart. When I shift templates this message doesn't happen so there is something out of sync with my installation of the Bristol Lace template. Any thoughts on how to correct this error message?

Second question. I have lost the styling of my admin panel and it doesn't matter which template I'm using. Where should I look to fix that problem?

Beth

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for adjusting the banner above the read me file, it certainly helps on a small monitor.

I have two questions.

First. When I try to add in products to my cart on the main category list page (rather than the individual products page) I get an error stating the I would be loosing my secure connection to the cart. When I shift templates this message doesn't happen so there is something out of sync with my installation of the Bristol Lace template. Any thoughts on how to correct this error message?

Second question. I have lost the styling of my admin panel and it doesn't matter which template I'm using. Where should I look to fix that problem?

Beth
    The template does not inherently have any problems with ssl. It sounds like you have added images and/or links that are hard coded and serving up the insecure content on the page.

The template doesn't have anything to do with the admin.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    The template does not inherently have any problems with ssl. It sounds like you have added images and/or links that are hard coded and serving up the insecure content on the page.

The template doesn't have anything to do with the admin.

Thanks,

Anne
    It's odd but it only happens with both your Sheffield and Bristol Lace templates, whereas with a couple of other different templates the warning window doesn't show up. What makes your templates unique to this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Is there any plans to create a dynamic version of this Template at all in the near (or far) future?
    www.candlewithcare.co.uk
    Luxury Scented
    Candles at great prices!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CandleMan View Post
    Is there any plans to create a dynamic version of this Template at all in the near (or far) future?
    What do you mean by "dynamic"?

Thanks,

Anne

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast