Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bristol Lace Template Support Thread- Question on how to delete product amounts

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    What do you mean by "dynamic"?

Thanks,

Anne
    Sorry I meant a responsive version that works on mobile devices as well as pc.
    www.candlewithcare.co.uk
    Luxury Scented
    Candles at great prices!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bristol Lace Template Support Thread- Question on how to delete product amounts

Quote Originally Posted by CandleMan View Post
    Sorry I meant a responsive version that works on mobile devices as well as pc.
    I do plan on making all of the "legacy" free template packages responsive but have no release dates other than sometime in the future. If someone wanted to sponsor the conversion of a particular template package I could move it to the top of the queue and offer a completion time.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I do plan on making all of the "legacy" free template packages responsive but have no release dates other than sometime in the future. If someone wanted to sponsor the conversion of a particular template package I could move it to the top of the queue and offer a completion time.

Thanks,

Anne
    If you can get in touch via my email please that would be great.
    www.candlewithcare.co.uk
    Luxury Scented
    Candles at great prices!

Plugin Contributions

I recently installed this template on a new bookstore site we're building, but I'm having some problems with it. The url is http://alanachurch.com/library/ and fair warning, it is an adult bookstore.

I worked my way through the enclosed FAQ document, but changes I'm making don't seem to be taking hold. I completely deleted out the contents of some files (stylesheet_footer_menu.css, for example), but no changes were actually appearing on the site. And yes, I verified that I was uploading them to the proper directory. LOL I finally just reinstalled the template from scratch since nothing I was doing was working.

So here are my questions:

1) At least 50% of the time when the page loads, there's a huge empty gap at the top of the page. It goes away once the page is reloaded, but why is this happening and how can I get it to stop?

2) I changed the dimensions of the logo.png per your instructions, but it's coming out grainy and distorted. I also need to move it down some; there's space above the lettering in the png, but it's not visible on the page. Please help?

3) How do I get rid of the scrolling banner along the top? I tried removing the sections of code that dealt with it, but it didn't seem to do any good. Is it being called from multiple files?

4) Right now all existing book listings are showing up under a clickable "New" link on the index page. How can I get them to simply "show up" on the first page without having to click on a link first? (I'll worry about randomizing them later.)

5) When I tried installing ch_categories, which I've used on several other sites, it showed the full directory listing with subcats, but none of the book listings would show up at all, so I deactivated it. How can I get the subcats to show on the stock directory listing?

6) I like the red bar at the top, but I want to get rid of all the drop-down links and just use it for accent. How can I get rid of them? Inspecting the elements and removing the codes in the various .css files didn't do anything.

7) I'd like to get rid of the text links and buttons along the bottom, too. Please help?

I know it's a lot of questions, but I really hope you can help me solve these problems. Otherwise I'll have to use a different template, and I really like the colors and layout of this one.

Thank you!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910