Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

looks like someone hacked his mail account to add a custom signature on, either that or he really does dig the new service his email tag recommends??

Maybe screenshot his email and ask?? lol

Plugin Contributions

@Gozzandes
    158a
    one page checkout 2.4.6
    bootstrap template 3.6.1

I do not see the credit card cells to place an order.
    It does show Stripe and you have to select the radio button and click continue, but not credit card blocks to enter the numbers.
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by haredo View Post
    @Gozzandes
    158a
    one page checkout 2.4.6
    bootstrap template 3.6.1

It does show Stripe and you have to select the radio button and click continue, but not credit card blocks to enter the numbers.
    I believe this plugin requires the order confirmation page

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by haredo View Post
    @Gozzandes
    158a
    one page checkout 2.4.6
    bootstrap template 3.6.1

i have the same issue here, did you resolve this?

as numinix asked about your order confirmation page and you never got back to them i'm hoping and assume you resolved the issue?

I do actually have my order confirmation page, what i find is no credit card blocks and i can get all the way through to checkout completion in test mode, have i missed a step as this module is missing an install.txt or a readme. it just shows how to set it up in the included images and the order confirmation shows no stripe id but it appears to be worded like it should. I've been messing about struggling to get currencies resolved to show as GBP and can finally see that, perhaps i am missing a country specific step such as setting default currency to gbp?

Plugin Contributions

What we are finding so far is that Stripe is not working with OPC and, unlike Square, does not show up automatically on the payment page of standard checkout either.

Instead, you have to select the Stripe payment method and hit enter to bring up the form for numbers.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    What we are finding so far is that Stripe is not working with OPC and, unlike Square, does not show up automatically on the payment page of standard checkout either.

Instead, you have to select the Stripe payment method and hit enter to bring up the form for numbers.
    i'm not actually used too using one page checkout, its a feature id like to use but would most likely cause issues with my qr ticketing system too. If one page checkout is set as default on a zen install using a customised version of responsive_classic and i have been causing the issue too myself, i'm pretty sure ive messed up along the lines of setting my store to use gbp correctly but i am getting a weird error relating to the comments of the order being set, apparently it triggers an error if the order comments aren't set. unsure if thats because of a site specific issue but i get the following...

Code:
    [04-Feb-2024 17:23:53 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_confirmation, IP address: **.**.***.***, Language id 1
    #1 require(/includes/modules/payment/stripepay/create.php) called at [/includes/modules/payment/stripe.php:156]
    #2 stripe->pre_confirmation_check() called at [/includes/classes/payment.php:248]
    #3 payment->pre_confirmation_check() called at [/includes/modules/pages/checkout_confirmation/header_php.php:89]
    #4 require(/includes/modules/pages/checkout_confirmation/header_php.php) called at [/index.php:35]
    --> PHP Notice: Undefined index: order_add_comment in /includes/modules/payment/stripepay/create.php on line 69.
    i tried to use co-pilot to debug, seems its telling me an order comment isn't set and triggering an error, im pretty sure its suggested fix is garbage as its skipped the real issue? I assume zen sets an order comment if entered at checkout during payment processing or something to say no comment and this error indicates i missed a file on my install?

Plugin Contributions

Check for empty() and only use it if the value is set.

https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/upgra...ined-array-key
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Check for empty() and only use it if the value is set.

https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/upgra...ined-array-key
    well earlier co pilot gave me this, i didn't add it because i think its skipping the issue, basically i visit the payment fields without opc and this would only be triggered after a payment is done, i can click continue and confirm order too see the order confirmation page, yet i haven't entered anything and dev tools reports my credit card field as "hidden"

Code:
    if(isset($order->info['comments']) && $order->info['comments']!=""){
        $order_add_comment = $order->info['comments'];
        $_SESSION['order_add_comment'] = $order_add_comment;
    }
    if(isset($_SESSION['order_add_comment'])){
        $order->info['comments'] =$_SESSION['order_add_comment'];
    }
    I am pretty sure i could add this code it gave me without issue and the error code would stop, i'm convincing myself here that If the payment module showed the fields this issue likely would never occur making that edit entirely pointless??

Plugin Contributions

https://photos.app.goo.gl/c1chYzznTqQSjXBw9 Is the trigger page of the error, id expect that not too trigger an "order comments" not left error? hope that clears it up if i badly explained the issue?

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    The label's for attribute doesn't match any element id. This might prevent the browser from correctly autofilling the form and accessibility tools from working correctly.
    To fix this issue, make sure the label's for attribute references the correct id of a form field.
    1 resource
    Violating node
    clicking violating node highlights #checkoutPayment > form > fieldset.payment > label

now is it looking for USD and not finding it because i'm using GBP and must define that somewhere? i had some difficulty in setting up the currency

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast