Plugin Contributions

Default Bundle, Attributes, Discount, Coupon or other?

Hi
    Can anyone help me achieve this: (I hope I can explain it simply!)

I have 6 products: Product A, B C D E & F. A is a main product and B-F are considered accessories.

Product A is a high sales price item and products B to F low sales price but all with a different sales price. For example: = A=$50.00; B=$0.20; C=$0.25; D=$0.16; E=$0.22 and F=$0.07.

I wish to set up a bundle/ special offer as follows:

Using the sample prices above my ideal set up would be a template to set up the following type of deal (DEALX):
    for $80 the customer can buy 1 x A and then $50 worth of B to F (mixed as the customer chooses).

DEALX therefor is priced at $80 (or is a discount on certain products/categories of 20%. The rule is that 50% must be a certain product and 50% must be from specified categories.

It would be great if the customer could select DEALX and then be able to choose from a list and be shown how much "budget" they have left to spend. (I could set up an excel table to do this if it would help)

They can off course buy any of A to F, or other products in addition to the above but not get the discounted rate.

Thanks in advance for any input.
    Last edited by farrel; 13 Nov 2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: version number 1.3.9h

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bundle, Attributes, Discount, Coupon or other?

This would require a good bit of custom coding
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten