Plugin Contributions

Default My monthly specials and the other products in my main page are in columns

Hello I am trying to change my New Products For November, Monthly Specials For November and my featured products into rows not into columns its going down when i want my products to all in the side. I have tried everything but nothing is working. My Paypal banner at the top the code is showing and i dont know why. Also the my blue side box is too low but i think its because of the featured items.

If anyone can help me with this ill be so thankful.

here is my website so you see for some reason it also says cart for the main page instead of home i dont know how to change that either.
    http://cp18.heritagewebdesign.com/~eurocsmc/cart/

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My monthly specials and the other products in my main page are in columns

First things first. Use the Admin - Tools - Developers Tool Kit to search for designBannerOne to find what file that code is in (probably tpl_header.php) and remove it. That should set things back to normal and we can go from there.

The URL shows/cart because that's the directory you have Zencart installed in.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My monthly specials and the other products in my main page are in columns

Well I had that problem before i added the banner so i dont think its the paypal banner i added.

Plugin Contributions

Didn't say it was. Zencart has a built-in banner function that will work just fine for that Paypal ad. As I suggested, try removing the includes/templates/custom/common/tpl_header.php file temporarily and we'll see where we are.

Plugin Contributions

how do i get there? i'm new to this so all i know are the basics.
    Last edited by eurocsmc; 13 Nov 2012 at 06:36 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Okay i removed code and now the banner is in the place i wanted. Thank you now how do i fix my listings in my main page
    Last edited by eurocsmc; 13 Nov 2012 at 06:46 PM.