Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Manual Card Payment Module v4

I am wondering if someone can shed some light on a problem I have with this module... I have installed it and it works brilliant apart from anyone wishing to pay via a MasterCard Debit and the error message "You have selected MasterCard Debit Card but have entered the number of a MasterCard Credit Card" appears. Now the card is a MasterCard Debit and not credit. This has happened on a number of cards so it's not a one off. In the admin section the option to pay via MasterCard Debit is on.

Can anyone help with this issue?

Plugin Contributions

zen v1.5.1 & Ceon Manual Card v4.0.1

We just started noticing that the Card CV2 Number is only showing two digits. We suspect a "0" is the first number and is being left off when it is returned from encryption. We have been able to confirm "0" is the first CV2 number with our credit card machine on a couple orders. Any ideas on a way of fixing the problem.

Plugin Contributions

Good morning -
    this mod is a lifesaver-- I have been using it since its conception in 2009.

And as the saying goes 'if it works dont mess with it' and I have not...

But I am faced with upgrading the cart to accommodate Wordpress and My Q? is

When going from 2.0.1 payment mod to the current 4.0, is there an upgrade or is this going to be a complete install? TIA

Plugin Contributions

That should be answered in the readme or such in the downloaded files.

Plugin Contributions

I am having trouble with middle digits emails getting delivered. We get other emails from the system, but not the middle digits.

http://www.fantasycostume.com and http://www.fantasycostume.net

The problem is intermittent, and has been going on for some time. It has gotten worse in the last week.

We have no special template installed on fantasycostume.com. We have "Upscale Boutique" installed on fantasycostume.net.

If you think this may be a server issue, can you tell me what mail system the mod is using, and any other pertinent information that would help when I complain to my ISP.

Plugin Contributions

The mod uses whatever mail transport method is set for zencart. Code that has been working for years doesn't just start to fail unless some external factor has changed - check the settings in the module to ensure that you have not been hacked and that the email address hasn't been altered.

Check your logs directory for errors.

I can't recall if Ceon ever included a debugging tool in the Manual module - if he did, the switches will be at the bottom of the configuration in admin so it would be worth turning it on and trying to recreate the failed orders.
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Plugin Contributions

I think this module shows customer card information on order detail page and then we have to manually punch/key in to terminal to charge the card.
    Is there anyway to display a button on order detail page for "Charge" so we can click on it to charge the card instead of manually punch/key in as it takes lot of time.
    To do so probably need to link this to authorize.net module/terminal.

This module is very useful to avoid robots and fraudulent transactions and fees but manually type in takes lot of time. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

This module was designed to "get around" the need for more than one merchant account. Most stores cannot afford all the merchant accounts that are required to do business both on-line and in-store. PCI problems have made it even worse for some merchants.

Since most "store" merchant accounts will accept a charge that was mailed or phoned in, this mod was created to utilize the "card not present" portion of a standard merchant account.

Therefore, the module was designed to do just what it does -- Collect CC information in the most secure manner possible in order to allow off-line processing.

Why would you want to tie it into AIM or something else? It is NOT designed to avoid robots are avoid fraudulent charges. It simply passes on the numbers it is given.

Furthermore, trying to pass any information gathered by the mod to any other payment method WOULD violate PCI requirements.

Need to use "Card Not Present?" This is for you.

Need speed and automation? This mod is NOT for you. There are lots of other options available that will meet PCI requirements.

Plugin Contributions

I am doing PCI compliance and Secure metrics has issues with email ports being insecure. They have issues with several ports ie 26;587;21.
    Bluehost is my server and they have said that closing these ports will not prevent the transmittal of the emails that send the cc infor to my inbox. They suggested I check which port these are transmitted. they suggested that port 465 would be safe for them..
    Which port is the emails transmitted thru? Am i ok to close these other ports?

Plugin Contributions

Just another area where ZC is so flexible. In the YourAdmin >> Configuration >> E-Mail Options, you can set several different methods for e-mail delivery. No matter what you set there, that setting will be used when any e-mail is sent from the site.

Meanwhile, I submit that there may be other things giving you the PCI problems. Those guys are only able to exist if they find something. Therefore, it's in their best interest to hide things that could fix the problems. SM is the worst.

Also, there are some things that are not turned on that should be. I'll PM you a pdf report of your site. Forward it to BlueHost to get them on board with the changes.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast