Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Pure CSS Mega Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBodine View Post
    Install went well. Good directions.
    What I am trying to figure out is how I can display the top level categories along the top main menu. Now it comes off of Shop and I have turned off the top menus I am not using.
    https://uesakausa.com Zen cart 1.5.5f

Instead of Shop on the top level I would like the top level categories, then subcats off of those.

Training | Competition | Custom Bumpers | Apparel & Access | About Us | Info | Connect then sub categories similar to this:
    Bumpers Bumpers Platinum
    Metal Metal Uesaka
    Bars Bars
    Collars

Not sure how to do this. I am assuming it is in here tpl_mega_menu.php but have no clue how to change this code without blowing it up. Couldn't find any tutorial or post. Thanks in advance for any help! Got a headache on this one.
    Does anyone have a mega menu that has the top level categories in the main part and the sub categories drop down and branch out from there? Can you offer me any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks,

Max

Plugin Contributions

Is the Pure CSS Mega Menu compatible with 1.5.5f - My Responsive Classic template? I've installed it and it is a mess.

Plugin Contributions

I did the same thing, and I am still working through it too. I will keep posting as I go. I just found out the mega menu is not responsive. What I did was keep the mega menu for my desktop and put this code below in responsive.css and responsive_mobile.css. Not sure if you made a custom template or not. If you did copy those two files in your custom template css folder with the changes.

@media (min-width:0px) and (max-width:480px){ #mega-wrapper { display:none;visibility:hidden; }

Now the problem I am working on is this works until they get to the product info page, then the menu is loosing the css. That may be do to other changes I made. I would be interested if you do not have that problem if you try my fix. That may head me in the right directions too.

Good Luck hope this helps. And I will keep updating as I figure it out.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536