Plugin Contributions

Default new attributes appear in different area than current attributes?

hi all, i'm having some issues with attributes. i'm taking over my store from a previous developer so trying to figure out what's what has been daunting.

anyway, i just added a new "Fish" category, and am trying to add 3 different fish sizes to this category. so the option name is "fish size" and the option values are "small", "medium", and "large". i can get the name/values to appear, but not where i want them to appear. you can see where they appear in this product link below (they appear under "stats")

http://c u l tivatedreef.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32&products_id=742

basically, i don't want them to appear under this "stats" menu, i'd like them to appear in the position that they do on this example product:

http://c u l tivatedreef.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19_26&products_id=406

i've looked at my new attributes settings and they seem to match the other names/values that are displaying correctly, so i would assume it's some sort of issue that is only present when i add a NEW attribute, but then again, when i try adding one of the previous attributes that's in the admin to this new category, it appears exactly where i want it...

perhaps there's a way to copy one of the old attributes, and rename it/revalue it? The "Copy ALL Option Values to another Option Name" option is a bit confusing and i'm not sure if it would even accomplish what i'm trying to do. any tips?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: new attributes appear in different area than current attributes?

You have some 3rd party addon controlling this
    Can not tell what it is that you have
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    You have some 3rd party addon controlling this
    Can not tell what it is that you have
    are you sure? i know i'm using Ceon for the shipping module but i thought i was using zen cart defaults for everything else.

i'll try the customizations forum.

thanks

Plugin Contributions

are you sure?
    The titles & boxes for "Description" & "Stats" are not part of the default install
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

interesting. thanks for pointing that out. no wonder it's so difficult to work with, i'm working around someone elses customizations

Plugin Contributions

A basically stock install can be seen HERE
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten