Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal express selection does not direct paypal page but goes to my confirm page.

Could you write a little more detail instructions why I need another paypal account and how to check the logs?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal express selection does not direct paypal page but goes to my confirm page.

why I need another paypal account
    Because you can not buy from yourself with the same account that you are trying to collect in
    how to check the logs
    Use FTP and navigate to /includes/modules/payment/paypal/logs
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Wait! But my paypal page does not even open up to input any infos, so getting another account for tests does not make sense though. Maybe I didn't explain it well here. In checkout_payment page, there are "payment method" section where customers can choose one of way to pay. If I choose "paypal" here and hit "continue checkout" button, it does not take me to paypal page but instead goes to "comfirm" page which still in my web... And I check the paypal log and it was empty so far.

Plugin Contributions

I also noticed that in admin>configuration>my store, "CURL Proxy Status" and "CURL Proxy Address" are missing. I saw that you tube video showing how to set up paypal in zen cart, where you have to set "CURL Proxy Status" to false. I saw I have "paypay_curl.php" in paypal folder under payment moldules when I was checking the paypal logs.

Plugin Contributions

Never mind! I just read the another forum and curl proxy was remover in 1.50. It was not problem for paypal setting..

Plugin Contributions

I am sorry. I said that this was update from 1.3.8a...I meant 1.3.9h. Do you think that in the past when I updated my site, I might mess up the cords? That would be the reason that paypal page does not open?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by doodlewo View Post
    In checkout_payment page, there are "payment method" section where customers can choose one of way to pay. If I choose "paypal" here and hit "continue checkout" button, it does not take me to paypal page but instead goes to "comfirm" page which still in my web... And I check the paypal log and it was empty so far.
    Right ... and when you click Confirm, it should THEN take you to the Paypal site to complete payment.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I check a log file, Paypal_CURL_1353931717_2GjC.log, and it shows this error message. Does someone have know what does it means?

SetExpressCheckout, Elapsed: 493ms -- Failure

TIMESTAMP=2012%2d11%2d26T12%3a08%3a36Z&CORRELATIONID=f6a8dfc7b307f&ACK=Failure&V ERSION=61%2e0&BUILD=4181146&L_ERRORCODE0=12206&L_SHORTMESSAGE0=Immediate%20pay%2 0supported%20only%20in%20Sale%20action%2e&L_LONGMESSAGE0=Immediate%20pay%20suppo rted%20only%20in%20Sale%20action%2e%20Not%20supported%20in%20Order%20and%20Autho rization%2e&L_SEVERITYCODE0=Error&CURL_ERRORS=

Plugin Contributions

My paypal express button shown in "shopping cart" page direct my site to paypal page but not in "checkout" page one.
    If I have to debug my site, which pages I have to look into them? Again error cord in log was shown in previous comment.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

In your Zen Cart settings for PayPal Express Checkout, you have "Instant Only" turned on, but you've also got "Auth Only" turned on.

You can't do both at the same time.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast