Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sheffield Blue Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mikeel100 View Post
    As suspected...apparently, none of the patches installed. Although, I did get a green bar and the number of commands processed when I ran them in the SQL patch app in admin.

I checked the first 4 "delete" functions in clg_install.sql against the db and those commands did not delete what they were supposed to.

There is nothing in your instructions about not running the patches if a prefix on the table names exist...unless I missed something.

Now, what are my options?

Manually process all of the .sql patches?

Change all the .sql patches table names to have a "zen_" prefix?

Either way, it's going to be a lot of work unless you have a link to ready made .sql patches with a zen_ prefix on the tables.
    You shouldn't have to do anything with your database prefix if your zen cart is set up correctly. The zen cart admin--tools--install sql patches utility automatically deals with any database prefixes when you run patches from it.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne.

Sorry for posting my issues in the wrong forum...I am trying to upgrade to "Responsive"

The about_us.sql patch does not install with Responsive Sheffield Blue.

I've installed several times now in a freshly installed zen_cart without any plugins or templates installed, on my test shop with mimimal plug-ins and my own template installed, and on my live shop with several plug-ins and my own template installed.

Each time I tried to install Responsive Sheffield Blue, I had to manually install the about_us.sql patch into the database. On one of the installs, the patch did insert the new records but all of the columns were one position off to the left.

Plugin Contributions

I have disabled the floating screen per your spec's in this forum but am confused what the name of that area is in order to make adjustments. My site is cheapsheetmusic.com and I'd like to move the picture & text over to the left. Is that the centerboxwrapper ? Thx for any direction/advice. MC

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You shouldn't have to do anything with your database prefix if your zen cart is set up correctly. The zen cart admin--tools--install sql patches utility automatically deals with any database prefixes when you run patches from it.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks Anne.

Sorry for posting my issues in the wrong forum...I am trying to upgrade to "Responsive"

I've installed several times now in a freshly installed zen_cart without any plugins or templates installed, on my test shop with mimimal plug-ins and my own template installed, and on my live shop with several plug-ins and my own template installed.

Each time I tried to install Responsive Sheffield Blue, I had to manually install the about_us.sql patch into the database. On one of the installs, the patch did insert the new records but all of the columns were one position off to the left.

Here is the code that came with the package. There are 10 elements to the INSERT INTO, one being the configuration_id (which I assume is automatically assigned during the INSERT). There are 10 elements in the VALUES and none represent the configuration_id.

The number of elements in the INSERT AND VALUES don't add up. If the ID is assigned automatically, then there should be 11 elements in the INSERT.

last_modified is missing in the INSERT INTO.

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES
    ('Define About Us Status', 'DEFINE_ABOUT_US_STATUS', '1', 'Enable the Defined About Us Link/Text?<br />0= Link ON, Define Text OFF<br />1= Link ON, Define Text ON<br />2= Link OFF, Define Text ON<br />3= Link OFF, Define Text OFF', 25, 59, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''1'', ''2'', ''3''),');

Plugin Contributions

So the thread to post issues related to responsive sheffield blue (which reportedly is the template being installed) is found at: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...Sheffield-Blue

A search of that thread identifies that on Dec 23, 2013, the issue was addressed with alternate sql. Link is: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...44#post1231044

Please continue discussion/questions at the above thread, instead of here.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mikeel100 View Post
    Thanks Anne.

I have posted a different patch for the about us page a few times to the forum. If you do a search of the forum you should find the code.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    I have disabled the floating screen per your spec's in this forum but am confused what the name of that area is in order to make adjustments. My site is cheapsheetmusic.com and I'd like to move the picture & text over to the left. Is that the centerboxwrapper ? Thx for any direction/advice. MC
    If you want the left or right hand column disabled, you can do this in admin--configuration--layout settings.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    So the thread to post issues related to responsive sheffield blue (which reportedly is the template being installed) is found at: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...Sheffield-Blue

A search of that thread identifies that on Dec 23, 2013, the issue was addressed with alternate sql. Link is: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...44#post1231044

Thank you so much for posting all the details and links ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post

Thanks, I will.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I have posted a different patch for the about us page a few times to the forum. If you do a search of the forum you should find the code.

Thanks,

Anne
    Well, I've searched the forums numerous times over the last 6 days on a variety of issues and only found answers to a couple of them. That's why I email you directly. I'll just uninstall Responsive for now and wait for it to be developed a little more. A lot of these changes in the forum are way out of my league...appreciate the attempt at helping.

Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast