Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sheffield Blue Template Support Thread

Anne,

Firstly I wanted to say, thank you for giving us such a wonderful free zen-cart template. This is my first eCommerce website and your template has given me a great starting point.

The strange issue that I am having is when the browser is "full screen" the Details and Description of the product details disappear. If I shrink the page the animated expanding boxes appear for the details and descriptions. It works correctly in the live demo when at full screen resolution but I must have changed something. can you assist? Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dudedevon View Post
    Anne,

Firstly I wanted to say, thank you for giving us such a wonderful free zen-cart template. This is my first eCommerce website and your template has given me a great starting point.

The strange issue that I am having is when the browser is "full screen" the Details and Description of the product details disappear. If I shrink the page the animated expanding boxes appear for the details and descriptions. It works correctly in the live demo when at full screen resolution but I must have changed something. can you assist? Thank you.
    Please search this forum for the patch that was published to address this issue. It has beencommented and linked multiple times.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Please search this forum for the patch that was published to address this issue. It has beencommented and linked multiple times.
    Thank you for the response. I've been searching but obviously I'm not getting the right terms. Could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you again for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dudedevon View Post
    Thank you for the response. I've been searching but obviously I'm not getting the right terms. Could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you again for your help.
    Are you trying to work with a responsive template? This thread is for the one that is not responsive, and if not mistaken does not have the issue described. A link to the responsive template (and associated patch) can be found in this post in this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...44#post1253744
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Are you trying to work with a responsive template? This thread is for the one that is not responsive, and if not mistaken does not have the issue described. A link to the responsive template (and associated patch) can be found in this post in this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...44#post1253744
    You are awesome :) Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne, like most folks I'm dealing with spam issues and decided the best option for me was to use the box trap that comes with cpanel. It just asks the sender to confirm they are a real human (as you're probably aware). Anyways, I first removed the contact link from the header as you descibed in your readme file. There is a contact link in the info pull-down, another in the footer, and then there's the Email Us link... I believe they all go to the same contact us page, which I'd like to modify by removing the form and just having my phone# & email address. I'm not a programmer and am really reluctant to just start removing code before asking someone first. Thx for any advice/direction. Mitch

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    Hi Anne, like most folks I'm dealing with spam issues and decided the best option for me was to use the box trap that comes with cpanel. It just asks the sender to confirm they are a real human (as you're probably aware). Anyways, I first removed the contact link from the header as you descibed in your readme file. There is a contact link in the info pull-down, another in the footer, and then there's the Email Us link... I believe they all go to the same contact us page, which I'd like to modify by removing the form and just having my phone# & email address. I'm not a programmer and am really reluctant to just start removing code before asking someone first. Thx for any advice/direction. Mitch
    You will edit the includes/templates/override/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php. You will remove the form and then just add your phone number and email address.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne.... the quick response is really appreciated.

Regards,
    Mitch

Plugin Contributions

I, i'm a new user for this template, and i have problem with the Language pack...where i find a correct pack Language for this template?? and where i can install it?please help me...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jackalxp5b View Post
    I, i'm a new user for this template, and i have problem with the Language pack...where i find a correct pack Language for this template?? and where i can install it?please help me...
    As with any template package, if you want to use it in a language other than what is included, you need to copy the template language files to your new language and translate them.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast