Default please help me - CSS dropdown header not working at all on iphone/ipad!

Hi there, i've redone our site and I'm using the css dropdown header which is available in the plugins section. I did post in there but no-one has seen it and I'm panicking because it's Christmas, lots of people use iphones and ipads and right nowthey can't use my site!

If anyone is in possession of an iphone or ipad and visits www.traditionalirishgifts.com they'll notice that the horizontal dropdown navigation menubar just below the header doesn't in fact drop down.

This works on everything else I've tried it on apart from iphone and ipad. I've no idea why and I've no ipad or iphone myself to test things on I can only borrow one every so often.

Can anyone please help me out? I can't think what might be the problem and not having a device to test on makes this so much harder. I really didn't expect apple devices to act so much different to safari.

Please help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: please help me - CSS dropdown header not working at all on iphone/ipad!

You can check it using this http://ipadpeek.com/. But honestly, it appears to work which would me the device you are using likely has javascript disabled.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Default Re: please help me - CSS dropdown header not working at all on iphone/ipad!

Those browser based emulators or similators or whatever they are don't show what an actual ipad or iphone does. I've heard from a bunch of people that this menu isn't working on their iphones ipads. They can't all be broken or have JS disabled.

Anyway, it's a css based solution no javascript so that shouldn't be an issue?

Anybody any ideas on what I can try. This still doesn't work and 1/5th of my customers use apple devices.

Wish I had never assumed safari on windows would be similar to ipad. ITS NOT!