Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Glasgow Neat Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wtashby View Post
    Hi Anne,
    Wonderful template. When I saw it, I quit looking. Anyway, my question is this;

Is there anyway to change the width of the site or make it dynamic so that you don't have the need to scroll from side to side on smaller screens, such as those found on tablets and laptops?

Thanks!
    This template is designed as a fixed width template. It would need to be converted to a responsive design to be optimized on laptops, tablets, phones, etc.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I LOVE this template. So far everything has been working perfectly. However, I am having an issue with the Wish list plugin. I can't get the Add to Wish list button to center.

This is the code that is supposed to go in tpl_product_info_display.php:

Code:
    <!--bof Wishlist button -->
    <!--<br class="clearBoth" />
    optional depending where the code is added-->

<?php if (UN_MODULE_WISHLISTS_ENABLED) {
    if ( $_SESSION['customer_id'] ) {
    echo '<div id="productWishlistLink" class="buttonRow back">';
    echo zen_image_submit(UN_BUTTON_IMAGE_WISHLIST_ADD, UN_BUTTON_WISHLIST_ADD_ALT, 'name="wishlist" value="yes"');
    echo '</div>';
    } else {
    echo '<div>';
    echo UN_BOX_WISHLIST_LOGIN_TEXT;
    echo '</div>';
    }
    } else {}
    ?>
    <!--eof Wishlist button -->
    The button shows, and it works and all, but no matter what I try, I cannot get it to align in the center (directly below the Add to Cart button) Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.
    I Think, Therefore I Zen. I Zen, Therefore, I AM!
    Personalized Flowers!
    Flowertown Speaking Roses
    using version 1.5.7-06232020

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I LOVE this template. So far everything has been working perfectly. However, I am having an issue with the Wish list plugin. I can't get the Add to Wish list button to center.

This is the code that is supposed to go in tpl_product_info_display.php:

Code:
    <!--bof Wishlist button -->
    <!--<br class="clearBoth" />
    optional depending where the code is added-->

<?php if (UN_MODULE_WISHLISTS_ENABLED) {
    if ( $_SESSION['customer_id'] ) {
    echo '<div id="productWishlistLink" class="buttonRow back">';
    echo zen_image_submit(UN_BUTTON_IMAGE_WISHLIST_ADD, UN_BUTTON_WISHLIST_ADD_ALT, 'name="wishlist" value="yes"');
    echo '</div>';
    } else {
    echo '<div>';
    echo UN_BOX_WISHLIST_LOGIN_TEXT;
    echo '</div>';
    }
    } else {}
    ?>
    <!--eof Wishlist button -->
    The button shows, and it works and all, but no matter what I try, I cannot get it to align in the center (directly below the Add to Cart button) Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.
    I am happy that you like the template.

This is not a template related problem. If you post a link to the page with the problem I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I am happy that you like the template.

This is not a template related problem. If you post a link to the page with the problem I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne,
    My signature is a link to my site (a work in progress still). You can see, when you click on any product, that even the words, "Log In to be able to add this product to your Wish List." is aligned to far to the left, just like the button is when you are logged in.

For quick refference, here is a link directly to a product: Click Here

Thanks.
    Last edited by wtashby; 10 Aug 2014 at 03:33 PM.
    Personalized Flowers!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,
    My signature is a link to my site (a work in progress still). You can see, when you click on any product, that even the words, "Log In to be able to add this product to your Wish List." is aligned to far to the left, just like the button is when you are logged in.

For quick refference, here is a link directly to a product: Click Here

Thanks.
    You can center the text by adding #cartAdd p{text-align:center} to the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You can center the text by adding #cartAdd p{text-align:center} to the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne
    Yes, that does center the text, but it is not the text I am concerned with. I want to center the add to wish list button (the one you see when you log into the store) The add to wishlist button needs to be centered directly beneath the add to cart button.
    Personalized Flowers!

Plugin Contributions

I have downloaded and installed this template, I love it, nice clean uncluttered and easy to browse through. I am just getting started with it. I have several plug ins installed and no issues, until I just installed IH4. Everything is as it should be on the Admin side, however on the catalog side I can not get the additional images to show, it is reacting as it always did with one product image.

I have read and understand how the additional images work, and I have additional images per line set for 3, yet I am not getting anything other than the original image.

It has to be a small change I have to make somewhere along the way, and given guidance I can manipulate .php files, I have done much of that in my webpage building, however I am no programmer or coder, I just follow instructions really well.

Does anyone have any idea what piece of code I have to alter to get my additional images to show? I know it can be done, because there are a couple sites that were linked in this thread that are showing the additional images.

My site: wellmans-mercantile.site90.com

Plugin Contributions

Yes, that does center the text, but it is not the text I am concerned with. I want to center the add to wish list button (the one you see when you log into the store) The add to wishlist button needs to be centered directly beneath the add to cart button.
    You can use firefox or chrome and the web developer tools to see what id or class you need to use to center the wishlist button.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CherylW View Post
    I have downloaded and installed this template, I love it, nice clean uncluttered and easy to browse through. I am just getting started with it. I have several plug ins installed and no issues, until I just installed IH4. Everything is as it should be on the Admin side, however on the catalog side I can not get the additional images to show, it is reacting as it always did with one product image.

I have read and understand how the additional images work, and I have additional images per line set for 3, yet I am not getting anything other than the original image.

It has to be a small change I have to make somewhere along the way, and given guidance I can manipulate .php files, I have done much of that in my webpage building, however I am no programmer or coder, I just follow instructions really well.

Does anyone have any idea what piece of code I have to alter to get my additional images to show? I know it can be done, because there are a couple sites that were linked in this thread that are showing the additional images.

My site: wellmans-mercantile.site90.com
    There is no inherent problem with the template and additional images. I would back track through your changes until you find the point where you broke the template functionality. If you post a link to a page with the problem I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

OK this particular product has the original image which is the one you see on the product listing in the catalog, but it also has 10 extra images that do not show.

http://wellmans-mercantile.site90.co...oducts_id=5112

as far as I can find so far as I am backtracking, and this is the only image change I made the IH 4, I am not seeing the difference in the files, but still searching the two files.

I am just now uploading the images and that's when I noticed the additional images are not showing. The last mod I made was the image handler 4.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast