Plugin Contributions

Default Move Out of Stock to top of product page

I would like to simply move the Out of Stock image to the top of the page. (code and all) However, I don't want to move the Add to Cart to the top of page. Just the portion of the code that will display Out of Stock. No sense having my customers select their childs name from the list of name and listen to the personalized sample only to then find at the bottom of the page the Add to Cart button is showing Out of Stock.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

example page <-- Link

My current work around was to place a line of text saying that it was out of stock.
    ~ jasmel : My Store Using Contributions: Wallet Theme | Simple Google | Quantity Discounts | Godaddy | FAQ's | Confirm Email Address Entry | Admin login as customer | Newsletter Subscribe | CampaingMonitor

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Move Out of Stock to top of product page

That would require custom coding, since the code just replaces the Add To cart button with the Sold Out image now. Your workaround seems like the best option. You could insert a Sold Out image there in place of your text.

BTW, you didn't ask, but I think annoying audio that plays automatically on page load just isn't done anymore on professional websites. Just my opinion.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Move Out of Stock to top of product page

I too hate visiting sites with auto-starting audio and video. **However, in this case, it is value added to selling the product. That is if it wasn't currently out of stock ;-/

Thanks for the suggestion with the static image. I'll still try to figure out a way to automate the image. Looks like I will be looking into the code more.
    ~ jasmel : My Store Using Contributions: Wallet Theme | Simple Google | Quantity Discounts | Godaddy | FAQ's | Confirm Email Address Entry | Admin login as customer | Newsletter Subscribe | CampaingMonitor