Plugin Contributions

Default takes more than 30 minutes to take effect of enable or disable the maintance

Hello friends,

I have two domains which were in version 1.3.9 and now on 1.5.1.

On both version if I have enable or disable the maintenance mode it takes 30 minutes to show on front end.

this is quite lot compair to the other domain which get in to effect immediately.

What could be reason and how I can rectify this ??? Please help me.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: zen cart takes more than 30 minutes to take effect of enable or disable the maint

Try refreshing/clearing your browser
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: zen cart takes more than 30 minutes to take effect of enable or disable the maint

Thank you, i have tried that.

But it refreshing and clearing browser does not help.

there is something wrong in setting some where. As I have another 6 domain which do not have this issue only two domain having .

all domain having zen cart on it.

thank you.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: takes more than 30 minutes to take effect of enable or disable the maintance

The change takes effect immediately as far as Zen Cart is concerned.

Any delay is a consequence of caching or other interruptions caused by something in your hosting environment, or by changes you've made to the Zen Cart code which cause it to operate differently than it was designed.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: takes more than 30 minutes to take effect of enable or disable the maintance

Thank you DrByte,

I am just trying to narrow down the issue.

There is nothing wrong with hosting environment as I have dedicated server and running 30 zen cart website. this issue is with only 3 domains.

coming to code, well we had this issue from v1.3.8 then we upgraded v1.3.9 and now v1.5.1 but still issue not resolved.

Is there any specific php files or databases table I need to look for ?? any suggestion much appreciated.

Thank you

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Compare all your PHP files against the originals that come with Zen Cart, and sort out the differences.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.