Plugin Contributions

Default Help Links work in all browsers except IE8!! It's driving me nuts

Hello,

I have been working on this site for sometime and it seems to work correctly in all browsers except IE8 and IE7.

In IE8 all the website links seem to not be clickable but the site looks correct!

In IE7 the site is all jacked up looking but looks fine in every other browser! (I hear only about 5% of people use this browser so Im not as concerned as the IE8 problem)

At first I thought well maybe Im doing something wrong towards IE but my site works just fine in IE9. If anyone can please help me Im lost and have tried everything I can think of.

Here is the link to my site: www.mysterydrawer.com (please be advised this is an adult product site)

Thank you in advance for your time and responses!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help Links work in all browsers except IE8!! It's driving me nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Darion View Post
    Thank you in advance for your time and responses!!
    Does it work OK when using the 'classic' template? If yes, then the problem is with your template files and you'll need to contact the template developer for a solution.

MSIE is notorious for adopting its own 'standards', and often needs special consideration in regards to template stylesheets.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help Links work in all browsers except IE8!! It's driving me nuts

I found the links work in IE8, although they jump about due to the formatting you have used.
    Although you have very few html/css errors you should fix them first to ensure they have no bearing on the issue.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...