Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Remove the "Units: 0.01 " and the "Min: 0.01" from a Particular Product Page

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    Nice, and even more flexible than my code. I opted for the quick method:)

To style the min/units in product listing pages, try
    Code:
    #productListing .instalmentsMinUnits {display: none;}

Tried this, but doesn't seem to work:
    PHP Code:
    #productListing .instalmentsMinUnits {display: none;} 
    You can still see them, here:

http://www.silkblooms.co.uk/enable-a...1_245_376.html

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Remove the "Units: 0.01 " and the "Min: 0.01" from a Particular Product Page

It worked when I just tested it in Firebug:

#productListing .instalmentsMinUnits {display: none;}

Plugin Contributions

Hi Glen,

It's working alright, sorry, I think I was looking at a cache as it just started to work so thank you. Much better now.

Plugin Contributions

Following on from this, another little dilemma with this product ID 1652:

http://www.silkblooms.co.uk/-p-1652.html

You can see that I've added a .jpg to the page and tried to position it over the top of the text that says, "quantity:". The image if you're looking at the page in Firebug is controlled by #instalmetnsEnterAmount{}

Looking at this across browsers and it's really messy. I've had to control it with IE stylesheets and that's not too bad but in Firefox 4.0 it's totally different from the latest Firefox.

Really, what I need to do is replace the text that says "Quantity:". Is there a way of doing this, but only in product ID 1652?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by limelites View Post
    Following on from this, another little dilemma with this product ID 1652:

http://www.silkblooms.co.uk/-p-1652.html

You can see that I've added a .jpg to the page and tried to position it over the top of the text that says, "quantity:". The image if you're looking at the page in Firebug is controlled by #instalmetnsEnterAmount{}

Looking at this across browsers and it's really messy. I've had to control it with IE stylesheets and that's not too bad but in Firefox 4.0 it's totally different from the latest Firefox.

Really, what I need to do is replace the text that says "Quantity:". Is there a way of doing this, but only in product ID 1652?

In my tpl_product_info_display.php I have the following code which generates an alternative add to cart button:

PHP Code:
        if ($products_id == '1652') {
    $the_button PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="8" />' zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '' zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_INSTALLMENT_PAY_NOWBUTTON_INSTALLMENT_PAY_NOW_ALT);
    } else {
    $the_button PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="2" />' zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '' zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CARTBUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    }             } 
    Would it be possible to insert some code here that generates al alternative text so instead of saying "Quantity:" it could say, "Enter Payment Amount £"??

Plugin Contributions

OK, I added this to english.php:
    PHP Code:
    define('PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT_1652','Enter payment amount in Pounds &pound;'); 
    Then I edited tpl_product_info.php:
    PHP Code:
        if ($products_id == '1652') {
    $the_button PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT_1652 '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="26" size="8" />' zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '' zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_INSTALLMENT_PAY_NOWBUTTON_INSTALLMENT_PAY_NOW_ALT);
    } else {
    $the_button PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="2" />' zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '' zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CARTBUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);

But the text is not wide enough. Look:
    http://www.silkblooms.co.uk/modern-y...html?cPath=1_7

How would I make it look like this?:

Plugin Contributions

Simple actually, working perfectly now:

#cartAdd {
    left: 482px;
    text-align: right;
    top: -20px;
    width: 300px;
    z-index: 990;
    }

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12