Plugin Contributions

Default My Priority Mail ALWAYS even if they select something else!

One of my customers said that she always got Priority Mail shipping when she did checkout, even though she selected Standard Post. I tested it, and she's right. I tested with both Chrome and IE9, in case the browser had anything to do with it. It's true: Priority Mail is all we get, no matter which options are selected.

Well, I decided to fiddle with the settings before I finished this post, and here's what happened. I uninstalled the USPS shipping module, and then reinstalled it. And where it says Sort order with three options: let USPS choose, OR alphanumeric OR by price... previously I had it on the default, (which is allow USPS to choose the sort order.) ---- So, THIS TIME I changed to sort by price. And now the module is working just fine. When I select a shipping option, I get what I've selected.

That's the only change I made. But it fixed it.

I was wondering why my customers were selecting the expensive priority mail option; they apparently had no choice.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: A BUG?? Priority Mail ALWAYS even if they select something else!

You may wish to see if the issue is related to the USPS January 27, 2013 annoucement:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...anuary-27-2013
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for posting this. I changed to Sort by Price from Unsorted, without uninstall/reinstall, and it seems to work.
    I will read up more on this, but nice to get a quick and easy fix.

Plugin Contributions

Often on new versions of USPS you should take the time to do the Save settings to NotePad, REMOVE, INSTALL and reconfigure ...

Often times on new Modules, there could be important changes that need to be loaded/installed ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!