Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate Questions

I've successfully uninstalled the incorrect version of EP and installed Easy Populate 4.0. However, I cannot find examples of these files:
    5) File names act as a switch inside the script for Importing. Namely: PriceBreaks-EP, CategoryMeta-EP, Featured-EP, and Attrib-Basic-EP/Attrib-Detailed-EP ... these import files must have names that start with these string.
    The only one included in the download was the Attrib-Basic-EP.csv. I have searched my computer for them and also run a google search and cannot find any examples. Where do I go to find these .csv files so I can correctly upload my data?

Thanks,
    Alisa
    Dancing Bay Embroidery

Plugin Contributions

I am also having trouble installing EP. I think I am following the instructions, but when I ftp the files to server, the upload always stops every time with 85 files still left to upload. EP does not appear in the Tools dropdown menu. Ideas? I am also getting really confused about what the final file structure is supposed to look like. I have been imagining most of the new files are in the (renamed) admin folder, with another folder for store/tempEP...?

definitely a bit lost...!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tenashi View Post
    I am also having trouble installing EP. I think I am following the instructions, but when I ftp the files to server, the upload always stops every time with 85 files still left to upload. EP does not appear in the Tools dropdown menu. Ideas? I am also getting really confused about what the final file structure is supposed to look like. I have been imagining most of the new files are in the (renamed) admin folder, with another folder for store/tempEP...?

definitely a bit lost...!
    Okay, this was with v1.5_v1.2.5.7c. I abandoned that and installed EP4.0, which seems to have uploaded appropriately. Don't know what the issue was with other version, but this one looks much more promising...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12