Plugin Contributions

Default Developer needed for new NAB Transact add-on to support China UnionPay cards

Looking for someone to create a new NAB Transact add-on for Australian merchants.

We have recently enhanced the NAB Transact payment gateway to include Risk Management settings for fraud minimisation, added China UnionPay online payment acceptance and also have a fully hosted 3-D Secure solution.

We are seeking an add-on that will support all of the functions of NAB Transact so that we can then promote this to our customers and prospects who use Zen Cart.

NAB is the only bank in Australia to accept UnionPay card payments and NAB Transact is the only gateway integrated with the UnionPay Online Payments service. UnionPay is the Chinese equivalent of our EFTPOS network for debit cards issued by every Chinese bank. Accepting UnionPay Online Payments means that Australian businesses can access the whole Chinese consumer market, as fewer than 20% of cards issued in China carry the Visa or MasterCard logos, which means these cardholders are limited in the sites they can purchase from.

The Direct Post integration method (HTTPS POST) also has the benefit of keeping the merchant's website out of scope for PCI DSS as the payment card data is passed directly from their customer's browser to the payment gateway.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Developer needed for new NAB Transact add-on to support China UnionPay cards

Did you get any response on this query?

I have just upgraded from NSIPS to NAB Transact and so need the NAB Transact module to work on my recently upgraded zencart.

I installed it fine on another 1.3.9 cart which is yet to be upgraded (on the list) - works fine - payment received and order completed in the admin.
    When I installed in my 1.5.1 cart, the payment goes through fine but the order does not get entered into the zencart admin so cannot switch over at this point.

Can anyone help with this urgently?

cheers
    Leah

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Developer needed for new NAB Transact add-on to support China UnionPay cards

Disregard. Found another thread with some info on how to fix this problem. Something to do with changing how it checks for SSL - changed the code as suggested and all is now working as expected.
    cheers
    Leah

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by aussiesapphire View Post
    Disregard. Found another thread with some info on how to fix this problem. Something to do with changing how it checks for SSL - changed the code as suggested and all is now working as expected.
    cheers
    Leah
    No need to worry about it now, but normally in cases like this it is 'tradition' that a link to this other thread be posted so that those with a similar problem reading *this* thread will have a quick/easy way to find the same solution that you did.

Please don't consider this as personal criticism, it is more of a gentle 'reminder' to all forum participants. The idea being to make things easy for each other. :)

Cheers
    Rod