Plugin Contributions

database error 1032 Can't find record in 'orders'

Hello,

It appears there have been no new orders to our store since January 31, 2013. This morning the following error appeared on the Admin page:

1032 Can't find record in 'orders'
    in:
    [select o.orders_id as orders_id, o.customers_name as customers_name, o.customers_id, o.date_purchased as date_purchased, o.currency, o.currency_value, ot.class, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id and class = 'ot_total') order by orders_id DESC limit 5]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

There have been no new add-ons added recently. It doesn't appear that the site has been hacked, but I am not an expert. Could someone please help? I am using version 1.3.9h and the url is http://www.shotgunsportsmagazine.com/store

I have put the site in maintenance mode. Hopefully this is a quick fix. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1032 Can't find record in 'orders'

What version of MySQL are you using?
    Has your host done any updates lately?
    Have you tried to using a tool such as phpMyadmin to check/repair your database (it may have suffered a crash leaving one or more of the tables in an unreadable state).
    Are there any other functions that don't work?

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the response Rod. We are running MySQL 5.5.29. I did as you suggested and repaired the table after checking it. The orders table was corrupt. Repairing resolved the issue. Thank you so much.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the feedback. It's always good to know how/when/if problems are solved. It often helps others with the same or similar problems.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Hi Rod

I suspect we have the same problem - corrupt table. Unfortunately our developer has done a runner, we paid him to do the work, he set up the whole e-commerce site and hosted it and still hosting it but he does not return my calls anymore. I have checked with Paypal, and everything is set up correctly. I have tried live orders myself and it worked, strangely orders that came in after that just do not get captured in the orders in admin and so we do not have a clue what items they ordered. I am at a breakdown what to do. I have the log-in details to the ftp if thats any help. Can you possibly help me? This is very urgent as some new orders have come in. Thanks.