Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I make Invoice-Only Customers not see PayPal as a payment choice?

I've not tested this, because I no longer have a 1.3.9 test site handy. (Shameless plug encouraging you to upgrade to a current version ;) )

paypaldp.php file (payments pro)
    Code:
          if ($order_amount > 10000) $this->enabled = false;
        }
          // disable for invoice-only customers
          $group_query = $db->Execute("select customers_group_pricing from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['customer_id'] . "'");
          if ($this->enabled == true) {
            $check_flag_group = false;
            $check = $db->Execute("select group_name from " . TABLE_GROUP_PRICING . " where group_id = '" . $group_query->fields['customers_group_pricing'] . "'");
            if ($check->RecordCount() ==  1) {
              $invoice_prefix = "invoice";
              $check_prefix = substr($check->fields['group_name'], 0, strlen($invoice_prefix));
              if (strcasecmp($check_prefix, $invoice_prefix) == 0) {
                $check_flag_group = true;
              }
            }
            if ($check_flag_group == true) {
              $this->enabled = false;
            }
          }
      }

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I make Invoice-Only Customers not see PayPal as a payment choice?

Hi there,
    I have re-stepped through the lines of code and they match. I am not sure what to do now. Is there anything else I can try to make this work? Could I add something similar to the checkout_payment.php file as well?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

No, there are no other changes to make.
    I just put up a new 1.3.9h site, added a discount-group named "invoice", created a customer and added them to that group, and added the code change exactly as I posted above, and it works just fine (prevents the Pro fields for credit-cards from appearing during checkout, since the customer is invoice-only). Also tested with the group being named "invoice-only" and "Invoice-Only", and it operates correctly either way. Also tested taking the customer out of that group, and the CC fields show up correctly as expected.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12