Plugin Contributions

Default Edit, Packing Slip, Invoice pages do not appear in admin

For some reason, orders and customers appear in the admin panel. When you click on orders, the list appears however if you click on the EDIT, PACKING SLIP or INVOICE buttons, all that appears it the name of the site, "Bill to:", "Invoice to" or "packing Slip" but no other information. If I go the my sql databse on the ISP server, all the information is there, but it does not seem to be able to call up the Table_orders, or other realted tables and display the approprtae data.

I am stumped...can anyone help....

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit, Packing Slip, Invoice pages do not appear in admin

When you reply - scroll up and read "Posting tips" then provide the additional information
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, not sure what else I can tell you...V 1.50, admin can see details to customer database but not the order detail, packing slip or invoice pages...I have checked the path of the configure file and it looks fine. I did not find a link called posting tips.....this is a clean install, not an upgrade. I added the plug in for installment payments but have not used it yet. PHP is 5.00

Not sure when it started, recently as the site is new and still in set up mode

Plugin Contributions

Scroll up and see
    "NOTE: When making a new post, be sure to include relevant information such as:"

Supply the information
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

•What version of Zen Cart are you using?
    •Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)?
    •If you've upgraded, HOW did you upgrade? (official upgrade procedure or an automated script from your hosting company?)
    •What plugins/addons have you installed? When?
    •HOW did you install Zen Cart? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs might mean you don't have enough information about your site/server to make customizations easily))
    •What version of PHP and MySQL is your server using? (See Admin->Tools->Server Info)
    •WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc?
    •If this is your first store, have you tested all aspects of transactions before going live?
    •In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install?
    •If you're encountering display/layout problems, post your site URL* so it can be seen in action.
    •If you're encountering problems that could be related to your server or hosting company, include the name of your hosting company (not their URL).
    •HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE FAQ AREA for answers to your question? (ie: a search for your error message or what you want to edit/change, etc)
    •Have you searched the FORUM for your error message or for answers to the question you're asking?

I HAVE ENTERED ALL THE RELEVANT INTFORMATION THAT APPLIES AND CANNOT FIND ANY ANSWER ON THE FORUM.

Plugin Contributions

HOW did you install Zen Cart? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs might mean you don't have enough information about your site/server to make customizations easily))
    •What version of PHP and MySQL is your server using? (See Admin->Tools->Server Info)
    •WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc?
    In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install?

Are there any debug files in your /logs folder?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Thank You for your email, Kobra I have cut and pasted your questions with my answers in caps

HOW did you install Zen Cart? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs might mean you don't have enough information about your site/server to make customizations easily))
    I ALWAYS INSTALL ZENCART MYSELF, I UPLOADED 1.50 TO THE SERVER AND DID A ZC_INSTALL, THEN DELETED THE INSTALL DIRECTORY, RENAMED MY ADMIN DIRECTORY AND CHANGED THE PATHS IN THE CONFIGURE FILES

•What version of PHP and MySQL is your server using? (See Admin->Tools->Server Info) FROM THE SERVER INFO PANEL BELOW
    Server Host: bosssl0101.eigbox.net (38.113.1.136) Database Host: bradford.netfirmsmysql.com (10.20.40.121)
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.35.8-nx Database: MySQL 5.0.91-log
    Server Date: 03/03/2013 09:44:47 Database Date: 03/03/2013 09:44:47
    Server Up Time: Unsupported HTTP Server: Apache/2
    PHP Version: 5.3.13 (Zend: 2.3.0) PHP Memory Limit: 32M PHP Safe Mode: Off
    PHP File Uploads: On Max Size: 20M POST Max Size: 20M
    Database Data Size: 2,214 kB Database Index Size: 629 kB

NOT EXACTLY SURE WHEN IT STARTED, THIS SITE HAS NOT REALLY BEEN LAUNCHED YET, WHEN I WAS REVIEWING IT, I DOSCOVERED THAT WHEN YOU HIT THE EDIT, PACKING SLIP OR INVOICE BUTTONS WHEN IN THE ORDERS MODULE, NO DATA PROPOGATES JUST THE WEBSITE TITLE.

In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install? I ADDED THE INSTALLMENT PLAN MODULE, BUT DELETED IT AND IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE

Are there any debug files in your /logs folder? I DO NOT SEE ANY DEBUG FILES

Plugin Contributions

As you have no addons that affect the admin side - try reloading all admin files
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

That did the trick, I uploaded the admin folder from a backup and now all is well....MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Plugin Contributions

Glad it was this simple
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten