I would like to display the product URL field in the product_listing.php page. This way it would show up in the product description.

The reason I would like to do this is because I am using this to link to the MSDS for the product, and the store is just a showcase, not for purchasing, so there isn't a need to go all the way into the product info page if you didn't need to.

Normally the text says "For more information, please view this product's website."

I have changed it to say "For more information, please view this product's MSDS."

I just need it to show up in the other page. I have tried using the code from the tpl_product_info.php page with very slight modifications to the quotes to get it to function without breaking the description, and I have gotten the description to draw out, but without the URL even though the code is there. I believe that the issue is that I never get the URL field from the database into this file, but I am at a loss of how to do that.

I started with the else statement because that is the type of description that shows up on my store. Basically I added the <!--bof Product URL--> to the <!--eof Product URL-->

Here is the code that I have added @ line 150:

else {
$lc_text = '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > 0 and $_GET['filter_id']) > 0 ? zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > 0 ? zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' . $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' . $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' . zen_trunc_string(/*zen_clean_html*/(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '

<!--bof Product URL -->
<?php
if (zen_not_null($products_url)) {
if ($flag_show_product_info_url == 1) {
?>

<p id="productInfoLink" class="productGeneral centeredContent">

<?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, zen_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, "action=url&goto=" . urlencode($products_url), "NONSSL", true, false)); ?>

</p>

<?php
} // $flag_show_product_info_url
}
?>
<!--eof Product URL -->
</div>';