Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file: gateway_services_cc.php

Did This:
    Zen Cart v1.x Gateway Services Payment Module
    This payment module provides support for processing both Credit Card and ACH transactions.
    Installation
    First, you must work with your web hosting company to install Zen Cart on your hosting server. After the
    Zen Cart shopping cart setup is completed, the payment module must be installed. This typically
    requires that you have FTP access to the server.
    Once the Zen Cart file has been unzipped, an “includes” directory will be extracted.
    Copy the files:
    includes/languages/english/modules/payment/gateway_services_cc.php
    includes/languages/english/modules/payment/gateway_services_ck.php
    TO catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/
    Copy the files:
    includes/modules/payment/gateway_services_cc.php
    includes/modules/payment/gateway_services_ck.php
    TO catalog/includes/modules/payment

THIS IS WHERE I HAVE THE PROBLEM!

Configuration
    After the files have been placed in the appropriate directories on the server, you will have to activate
    the module(s) using the Zen Cart Admin.
    Typically, the URL is:
    http://yourserver/catalog/admin
    After logging in to your Zen Cart Admin control panel, click on the Modules link to view the Payment
    Modules area. Some Zen Cart versions have modules activated by default. Review the active list and
    remove any modules that you will not be using.
    Next, click on the Gateway Services (Credit Card) and or Gateway Services (E-Check) and “Install” the
    module(s) that you will be using. Click “edit” to complete the module(s) configuration. You will have to
    input your Key ID and Key (under Options->Security Keys) in the appropriate fields. There are also
    several options available such as setting whether you will process sales or authorizations only.

I get an error:
    ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file: /home/content/22/10239022/html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/gateway_services_cc.php

PLEASE HELPshocking: This is an NMI module
    Last edited by Holland44; 15 Apr 2013 at 12:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file: gateway_services_cc.php

Quote Originally Posted by Holland44 View Post
    I get an error:
    ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file: /home/content/22/10239022/html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/gateway_services_cc.php
    Basically, you just need to upload the file that's missing.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ERROR: module not loaded due to missing language file: gateway_services_cc.php

Thanks so much for the response.
    Of course I checked that it was located in the right place. I tripple checked the location and it is right where it should be. I have seen this same problem in this form. It is not answered. Just thought there might be someone out there with an answer. I have zen cart installed right along with other plugins. This error is hard to fix when the file is in the location that it says to put it. Any ideas what I should trouble shoot?

Plugin Contributions

Did This:
    Copy the files:
    includes/languages/english/modules/payment/gateway_services_cc.php
    includes/languages/english/modules/payment/gateway_services_ck.php
    TO catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/
    Copy the files:
    includes/modules/payment/gateway_services_cc.php
    includes/modules/payment/gateway_services_ck.php
    TO catalog/includes/modules/payment
    I get an error:
    Did you rename "catalog" to "shop" first before you copied?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gilby View Post
    Did you rename "catalog" to "shop" first before you copied?
    Thanks, I copied the files as you instructed and no longer get the error. However, the Zen Cart Admin CP does not show the "Gateway Services(credit Card)" or the Gateway Services(E-Check)" so I can install the modules. Any ideas about that...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Payment modules (and shipping modules) come in pairs of two files per module: the logic module file and its corresponding language file. Both share the same filename, but their contents are different and the files are stored in different locations.
    If there is a mismatch such as one file is present but the other is missing, or if you've put them in the opposite places, or if you've copied one of the files to both locations, naturally it won't work ... sometimes resulting in the error message you first posted, or resulting in no module being displayed, such as your latest post, or a fatal error happening which stops the site from working or stops "the rest of the list of modules" from appearing in the admin, including the add/remove sidebar.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

There we are. It is Fixed. I uninstalled and reinstalled. That did the trick.
    Thank you for all your help.