Plugin Contributions

Default Product Prices Showing as zero

I am creating a new zen cart web site which will only sell in SA Rand (the default currency). It is being created by copying from a UK site selling the same products in multiple currencies with GBP as the default.

I have successfully restored the DB of all products etc and deleted the currencies not required. However the product prices on the web site all show as zero. But if I go into edit the product thru Admin there is a price against the product. Can anyone explain why the price doesn't show on the web site and how I can correct this? I have tried changing the price against a product and saving but the price on the web site still shows as zero.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Prices Showing as zero

Could you go to your Localization ... Currencies ... and post the settings that show in the right column for this currency?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Could you go to your Localization ... Currencies ... and post the settings that show in the right column for this currency?
    Despite doing many refreshes previously, and the prices still being zero, they have now appeared so I am not sure what has been happening but it seems to have resolved itself. But thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Voodoo ...

Thanks for the update that things are now working for you ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!