Plugin Contributions

Default Best seller items...

Hello,
    I have recently enabled the best seller function which lists the top 10 items. Is there a way I can have it show more items OR is there a way I can view through my admin the top 25 or 50 products?

thank you
    Amy

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Best seller items...

You can go to the Configuration ... Maximum Values ...
    Best Sellers For Box
    Number of best sellers to display in box
    To see them in the Admin, peek at the Reports ... Products Purchased ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Ha, looked there and didnt see it .Thanks. Also. I have tried getting the righ side box to work but they do not show up. I have too much going on down the left side. The template image does not show a right hand column (estore now template). Does this mean I have to change code?

Thanks
    A

Plugin Contributions

Depends on how your template is setup ... you might check the settings in Configuration ... Layout Settings ... and ensure the right column is turned on:
    Column Right Status - Global
    Show Column Right, unless page override exists?
    0= Column Right is always off
    1= Column Right is on, unless page override
    Otherwise, it would probably be something in your templates and overrides turning this off ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Yep, tried switching some things to right column and they wont appear. I may have another look to check I did it right. If not and I wanted to change the code, will it be as simple as getting a bit of code and pasting it in or does that bit of code have to be written with that particular template in mind.

Thank you
    Amy

Plugin Contributions

You might try a search in the Tools ... Developers Tool Kit ... by putting in the bottom input box:
    $flag_disable_right

and select Catalog and click Search ...

and see if you can spot where this could be turned off in your templates and overrides ...

Otherwise, you have to really see what the template has done to disable the right column, by either removing the code/call to it or disabling it in some manner ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I will look into that tonight.

I have one other question. I am trying to change the link attached to the header banner logo at the top of the page. I would like to have that image clickable to somewhere else. I thought it may have been in the define pages editor but could not see it there or in the main css page. Where should it be?

Thank you
    Amy

Plugin Contributions

I have just read some online info RE the template, it is a 2 column template. Does that mean that it will not be possible without a lot of code to change it to a 2 column?

Thanks
    A

Plugin Contributions

I don't know the code for that particular template, but in principle it could require only uncommenting the couple of lines for calling the right column, or adding it back from a stock version of tpl_main_page.php. Look at /includes/templates/your_template/common/tpl_main_page.php.

The logo link destination will be coded in /includes/templates/your_template/common/tpl_header.php. Look for link code that points to FILENAME_DEFAULT and change that. There may be a bit of associated code that will have to change to accommodate this.