Plugin Contributions

Default problem about product display of the subcategory?

I made a parent category which has three subcategories and every subcategory has several product. I have set "Include Product Listing Top Categories Image" to "1".
    When I choose the parent cat, there is just the names of three subcats on the page and every name is doubled.
    How can I show all of the subcat product under the parent cat?
    The link: www. moimoii.com and choose the "EARRINGS" category.
    (I'm using Firefox)

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: problem about product display of the subcategory?

The second 'name' is the image alt tag, which means Zencart can't find the images where you told it they were.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    The second 'name' is the image alt tag, which means Zencart can't find the images where you told it they were.
    But if I move one product of the subcat to another parent cat, the product is normal on the site. That means nothing wrong with the images of the product.

Plugin Contributions

I can't move a subcat, so I can't speak to that, but your source code says Zencart is looking for pixel_trans.gif in each of those subcat image places, which suggests to me that the images you want to appear are in the wrong place.

Try moving one of those subcats to another category and leave it there for a while so we can see it work properly.

Plugin Contributions

I can't move a subcat, so I can't speak to that, but your source code says Zencart is looking for pixel_trans.gif in each of those subcat image places, which suggests to me that the images you want to appear are in the wrong place.

Try moving one of those subcats to another category and leave it there for a while so we can see it work properly.
    Yes, I saw what you said in the source code. I have tried to move on of those subcats to another category, the same problem happened. It seems something with subcategory configuration is wrong. As I siad that the image of those subcat had been proved to be right. Wierd!

Plugin Contributions

And if choose any one subcat, you see all of the product images in this subcat.

Plugin Contributions

The pixel_trans.gif is displayed when a category (or subcategory) does not have an image specified in Admin - Categories/Products. Are you trying to upload these images in a way other than through admin ? If you go to Admin - Categories/Products - Earrings and edit the Drops subcat, is there an image listed there after 'Image Name' at the bottom ? If so, what is the path specified ?

Plugin Contributions

The pixel_trans.gif is displayed when a category (or subcategory) does not have an image specified in Admin - Categories/Products. Are you trying to upload these images in a way other than through admin ? If you go to Admin - Categories/Products - Earrings and edit the Drops subcat, is there an image listed there after 'Image Name' at the bottom ? If so, what is the path specified ?
    Yes, I have check catetories/products-earrings/subcat product image and all of the product images are there and the image path is correct. Those product can be seen through entering the subcat on the store site, which has proved those product are normal.