Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help with a couple of CSS styles on the left sidebar Categories

Probably the first one - try it and see. Leave the single quotes.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help with a couple of CSS styles on the left sidebar Categories

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    Probably the first one - try it and see. Leave the single quotes.
    Ok great that worked for the All Products.

Any idea on the second one of Featured Products? I assume it's adding a double line because it won't fit within the box, but if I open the website in Chrome it seems there is an additional <br /> still

Should I just delete the other two?

Actually just taking another look at the other two & they are commented out, so they shouldn't be affected the Featured Products - any other idea what's causing it?

Code:
    //      $content .= '<br />' . zen_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif') . '<br />';

Plugin Contributions

I turned off the right sidebar (although I may turn it back on since it was just the Shopping Cart)

I tried extending the entire Categories div which is labeled: element.style

I need to change it from 150px to about 190px so I don't get double lines

But for some reason Firefox Firebug doesn't show where that part of the code is stored like normal - any idea where I can find it in the template?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

It looks like you haven't turned off the right sidebox column. The width of the sidebox columns is set in Admin - Configuration - Layout Settings in two different places for each; one for the column width and one for the width of the sideboxes.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyScience View Post
    I turned off the right sidebar (although I may turn it back on since it was just the Shopping Cart)

I tried extending the entire Categories div which is labeled: element.style

I need to change it from 150px to about 190px so I don't get double lines

But for some reason Firefox Firebug doesn't show where that part of the code is stored like normal - any idea where I can find it in the template?

Thanks.
    If you read the readme.html file included in the template package you will find all of the recommended admin settings for this template, including the recommended 180 px width for sideboxes.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Also Johnny, IMO, I think if you looked at the very first line in you stylesheet_module_tabs.css and remove the "width:300px;", and let the tab bar go all the way across the top, it would look a lot better. But, as I said, that's just my opinion.
    Teach them to shop and they will shop today;
    Teach them to Zen and they will OWN a shop tomorrow!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    It looks like you haven't turned off the right sidebox column. The width of the sidebox columns is set in Admin - Configuration - Layout Settings in two different places for each; one for the column width and one for the width of the sideboxes.
    Ahh beautiful, they are all set properly, now thank you!

Any idea why Featured Products still has a double spacing in it inside of Chrome & Safari?

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you read the readme.html file included in the template package you will find all of the recommended admin settings for this template, including the recommended 180 px width for sideboxes.
    Thanks,
    Anne
    Thanks, the readme is definitely thorough!

Quote Originally Posted by Get Em Fast View Post
    Also Johnny, IMO, I think if you looked at the very first line in you stylesheet_module_tabs.css and remove the "width:300px;", and let the tab bar go all the way across the top, it would look a lot better. But, as I said, that's just my opinion.
    Ok I changed it like you suggested & I do like it, but it looks a little empty, but I guess I will leave it.

Thanks again everyone for the help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12