Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag eWay pass the transaction to sandbox but store still says 'Payment Declined -' ?

Hi

Just installed eWay and tested with eWay staff which have been very helpful. It appears that zencart either not capturing or perhaps not requesting the result - eWay transaction is successful, but the website still shows that empty fail message.

How to I find this problem? I can't see any error log files being generated. Can anyone please assist ?

Other mod installed are:
    PayPal
    Add_Phone_Number_on_Contact_Us.6
    easyslider1.7
    eWAY.Rapid3.0-Zen-Cart
    Image_Handler4_v4_2
    mailchimp_3.0
    Keepalive Timer
    zen_lightbox-v1.6.4_1.5
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eWay pass the transaction to sandbox but Zencart still says 'Payment Declined -'

Use the production setting instead of the sandbox

Then use a valid credit card
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eWay pass the transaction to sandbox but Zencart still says 'Payment Declined -'

Thanks for the quick answer.

So is that mean I won't be able to use it in test mode (sandbox environment) . If that is the case just want to know -

1. How else can I test it as we are using 'Free certificate ' at the moment for the testing purposes.
    2. Is this error showing because Zencart 1.5.1 not being able to use eWay it in sandbox test mode?
    3. Using real card will incur a real transaction or not (considering using eWay Free certificate) ?

Hope you can help me with above questions

Thanks
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

I would use production mode and a real credit card - not free certificate

You can refund these after testing
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

We need to be certain before we go a head with eWay and the certificate that it will work. It needs to be tested first. Surely if this is a zen 1.5.1 module one would think it should/would work. I know what you are saying but we really need to test it first. I am still looking for an answer for my original problem.

Anyone please?
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

We need to be certain before we go a head with eWay and the certificate that it will work
    So you do not have an eWay account??
    How about a SSL certificate?

Both of these I suspect, are critical to this working as intended

See this thread on authorizenet
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...-authorize-net
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

eWay allow you to have a temp SSL certificate for 30days for trial purposes. Yes I do have a partner account . All that is done and CRC code generated verified etc etc. It is the Zencart has the problems. eWay already checked that transactions are going through. What is not happening is Zencart is not showing the final page. Once the check out completed it jumps back to the credit card page and says "Payment Declined -" ...but according to eway payment goes through.

This means eWay side of things are fine and working.
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eWay pass the transaction to sandbox but store still says 'Payment Declined -' ?

It is the Zencart has the problems
    As eWay is not part of the default code package it is not ZenCart - -

Look to the 3rd party that provided the plugin
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eWay pass the transaction to sandbox but store still says 'Payment Declined -' ?

Zen Cart is simply following the instructions given to it by the eway module.
    So ... that begs two important questions:
    Who wrote the eway module that you installed?
    What did they say when you reported the problem to them?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your answers.

Plugin has been developed by eWay (well at least I have downloded from thier site).

I have asked them to have a look by giving my FTP details etc.

In return they have supplied two screen captures of their production module of their version of the zencart default and shows that it works fine in Zencart.

Based on the information they have supplied I have replaced all the files in includes/templates/MyTemplateDirectory/template files but did not make any difference. So I am now totally loss. I can't switch the site to 'classic' yo test as it is a live site.

Where else can a look for this error now?

And they said
    ===========================
    Hello ,

Development has finished testing the plugin on the standard zencart template and we can confirm works, development was able to receive a correct successful response. We suspect that it is an issue with the template that you are using. More often than not templates will cause an issue with the return URL. Unfortunately we cannot identify the issue with the template as we do not know anything about the template you are using.
    I would recommend contacting the template developer and/or enable debugging and review the debug logs too see if it helps identify where the response is failing.
    Kind Regards,

=====================
    Downunder QLD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast