Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eWay pass the transaction to sandbox but store still says 'Payment Declined -' ?

Today I have switched to classic and I can see the same problem at the same point of checkout.
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eWay pass the transaction to sandbox but store still says 'Payment Declined -' ?

Today I have switched to classic and I can see the same problem
    As expected due to the payment modules not being template specific
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If you gave them FTP access and had them actually log into your site AND MAKE IT WORK, then why isn't it working now?

Or did they actually not log into your site at all?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte
    If you gave them FTP access and had them actually log into your site AND MAKE IT WORK
    I did not read it this way - they provided screen shots of their module on their default install of ZenCart is what I understood
    Quote Originally Posted by oavs
    In return they have supplied two screen captures of their production module of their version of the zencart default and shows that it works fine in Zencart.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    If you gave them FTP access and had them actually log into your site AND MAKE IT WORK, then why isn't it working now?

Or did they actually not log into your site at all?
    Yes I did give them FTP but screen shots are from their own installation at their own eWay website NOT my site.

So I am really now puzzled why did it work for them with their version of classic and not my own version of 1.5.1 classic?
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

So I am really now puzzled why did it work for them with their version of classic and not my own version of 1.5.1 classic?
    What addons might you have that have altered core files?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by oavs View Post
    Yes I did give them FTP but screen shots are from their own installation at their own eWay website NOT my site.

Okay, then the key is in identifying exactly what's different in your site compared to theirs.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I'll check that with them and compare. But interesting thing is if I choose PayPal it goes through to PayPal check out page it does not bounce back like if I choose eWay payment.
    Downunder QLD

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by oavs View Post
    Ok I'll check that with them and compare. But interesting thing is if I choose PayPal it goes through to PayPal check out page it does not bounce back like if I choose eWay payment.
    Right. Which is why it seems pretty clear that the problem is with the eway module's operation specifically.

And, since they claim it works fine on *their* site, you can only fix it by identifying exactly what's different between *theirs* and *yours*.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: eWay pass the transaction to sandbox but store still says 'Payment Declined -' ?

Right on the dot DOC. You are correct. To day I downloaded the eWay module from the Zencart site and interestingly compared the files and guess what , yes they were different. eWay files sent direct from eWay did not work at all but Zencart version of the eWay did work.

Their version had two different problems . Initially I had a blank screen with some SOAP error. They advised me to comment some lines in the eWAy ini file which fixed that but then I had this checkout problem. They said it was Zencart and you said check all files and compare. After unsuccessful re installation of eWay version of the module I thought Zen version as a a good shot as it had different zip file name. It worked and I am happy.

Thank you to both of you guys for sticking with me to direct me to the correct path. Much appreciated

Thank you

(I made detailed comments to help others in case)
    Downunder QLD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12