Default Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given

Error message WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    Zen 1.5.1 with plugins for super/edit orders,usps,easy pop,ty package, ceon uri mapping,recover cart sales
    Get the following error both on the website where the products should be displayed and when trying to view various customer info in back end as well as trying to view products. If I go to orders.php or customers.php I can see the info and it is ok. If I try to go into an order or into a customer the error occurs. Nothing was done that I know of on the website unless I accidentally loaded a file to that site I on accident, since I was working on another one last night, but I have looked through the files and nothing jumps out.

From log file
    PHP Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/... /public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 63

functions_general.php
    61 // Parse the data used in the html tags to ensure the tags will not break
    62 function zen_parse_input_field_data($data, $parse) {
    63 return strtr(trim($data), $parse);

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

with plugins for super/edit orders,usps,easy pop,ty package, ceon uri mapping,recover cart sales
    I believe that among these plugins, that some alter the "same" files -
    Did you merge their alterations into a single file?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Default Re: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Hi Kobra,
    Its been running fine for some time maybe 2 months without any changes to any plugins. I had my host (one of the zencart contributors) take a look at it and said "Small glitch in your database. All fixed." I asked for more information but have not heard back yet to what it was exactly, but everything is working correctly now.
    Thanks