Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Idea or Suggestion HCCT - High Conversion Cosmetics Template

Hi, dear zenners, I made my first template for you.

HCCT - High Conversion Cosmetics Template

In HCCT I put all the important elements that a website for cosmetics should have and lead to more conversion, and that i use in all my cosmetics sites.

Im planning to make many cool changes that will cost you no money and that will be very nice for your visitors.

I already submited the files in to the plugin zone, and i Hope to be avaliable soon!

You can check it here

If you want to test it now contact me by pm.
    Last edited by perfumbg; 24 Jul 2013 at 12:04 PM.
    My most recent work: magprom.net

Default Re: HCCT - High Conversion Cosmetics Template

Today i submited a refined version of HCCT v1.1 so if you like my template wayt for 1-3 days for the new version, it is better

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Nice template, I'm giving it a try: http://www.prommart.com/

Couple issues:

1. How do I lower the top ezpage link (I'm using Site Map) a little bit?

2. The template header area appears to break somewhat when looked at in a smaller mobile devise. I tested on http://quirktools.com/screenfly/

It took me awhile to get the category link centered in the horizontal orange bar. Hope it's okay now.

Again, nice work and I'm looking to see what your new update looks like.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Oh, I see that my Login is now missing above my logo. Perhaps that's part of my issue. Will look in to that.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

My mistake. I had the store set to showcase only and it removed my Login and moved things a bit in the header. All fixed now.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I just noticed that in the latest Firefox browser the horizontal category links drop below the orange bar, and the promo, etc. links and the shopping cart icon also drop a bit.

Anyone know how to fix? Thanks.

Otherwise, looks good in IE and Chrome
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Just downloaded your update. It looks like it fixed pretty much all of my issues above with Firefox.

However, I now notice that in my header the links and cart to the right of the search box are spaced further from the search box, going past the site width.

Otherwise, I like how you have enhanced the already nice-looking template.

prommart.com
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

An "interesting" contribution to the community and you deserve praise for making it available.

I do however, have some comments.

1. The move (rapidly accelerating) is towards Responsive Templates - so you are developing a template that is basically "redundant".
    2. The css needs some tidying up - and you need to test it on all major browsers. It looks a bit messy in parts in Firefox and Chrome.
    3. The template is not following the "f-pattern" principle (Jakob Nielsen), so it falls down a bit on "intuitive user expectations".
    4. You need to develop more "bespoke" graphic elements (eg: buttons and icons).
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Hi Schoolboy!

1. The move (rapidly accelerating) is towards Responsive Templates - so you are developing a template that is basically "redundant".
    Well, not that rapidly...at least for Zencart, anyway. We've been talking about responsive templates for over a year now and, to my knowledge, there is still not one responsive template in the plugins area. Last night I cruised the Prestashop forums after being away from there awhile and notice that there are some free Responsive contributions there. (And Prestashop comes with a mobile template). And Tomatocart (a cousin of Zencart, having come from OSC) now has a responsive template. I've read here that making a responsive Zencart template is not easy...I recall you mentioned this yourself with the Bootstrap one? So perhaps there is something about Zencart that makes it harder to build than some other platforms? I don't know.

I do like this new template contribution. But it is still a little messy in the header. I just took the demo css from the demo on his site and it did not fix the extra space in the header between the search box and links/cart.

NOTE: The OP's link in the first post is to an older version of this template. My signature contains the newer version.
    Last edited by SPH; 20 Aug 2013 at 06:11 PM.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

NOTE: The OP's link in the first post is to an older version of this template. My signature contains the newer version.
    Since I'm rebuilding anyway, yesterday I said heck with it and am giving Tomatocart a try. It comes with two default templates: a nice looking regular one and a responsive one. I'm going straight to responsive, since that's apparently where its at now.

Will see what happens.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast