Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS Problem with large order 389 lbs

You have been talking about International shipping, such as Egypt, through most of this thread ...

Now, you have posted the Shipping Estimator for shipping to Oregon ...

Is it both the International and Domestic quotes causing issues?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

OMG. Sorry, Ajeh. No, that was a mistake on my part. It changed to my default shipping address when I logged in and I didn't notice it. I thought it was giving me incorrect shipping amounts for shipping to Egypt.

The fix works perfectly for me in all respects. I've commented out the echo statements and have put it into use on both sites. Thank you so much.

Will this be in future releases of the module? If not, I'll find all the changes with WinMerge and save them for later use.

Plugin Contributions

We will be doing something about International in regards to that value in <ValueOfContents> ... however until we hear more about the issues with this, we don't want to just jump into a "possible" fix but rather give this a little more thought ...

I really appreciate that your were able to be so concise on reporting this issue and working through this temporary fix ... it helps in trying to address this issue on a broader scale ...

While we try to test the add-on plugins that we release as much as we can, there are always improvements to be made and issues that we have not run into on everything ...

USPS is unfortunately one of the more difficult to do as in some ways there is a lot of documentation and in other ways not nearly enough ... the worst of it is when there are issues that have such a broad spectrum of issues that you think you are covering all of the bases only to discover there are so many more related to the documentation on the broad spectrum of the shipping issues across an entire globe ...

Then, should the specs deviate in anyway to documentation, and unfortunately that was a large problem with the USPS changes for July 28, 2013 the little grey cells can only work so fast ... alas ... such is the life of an elf ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Lol. Yes, I'm sure it's not easy being an elf! I'll drop a little something into the coffee kitty.

Thank you very much. This will certainly work for me. I don't envy you having to keep up up with a programming api managed by the Post Office.
    Last edited by kehrli; 3 Aug 2013 at 04:05 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks ... we truely appreciate the support both on the forums as well as the coffee and donuts!
    Linda McGrath

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123